All-Star Worst Deductions Ever/can You Even Be Deducted For This?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

GreatWhite92 said:
At my high school state competition, our coach made us cut our fingernails the night before because the judges would ask you to hold up you hand and if the nail was longer than the skin then they would give you deductions. Also if you wore any type of glitter or shimmery eye shadow on your face then you would get a deduction. High School rules are just ridiculous.

The judges for these competitions must be the meanest, nastiest people on earth. Like Disney villains. I would not be able to penalize a team for longish fingernails. Are fingernail related injuries common in high school cheer now? I don't remember it being a problem when I cheered.

The judges for these competitions must be the meanest, nastiest people on earth. Like Disney villains. I would not be able to penalize a team for longish fingernails. Are fingernail related injuries common in high school cheer now? I don't remember it being a problem when I cheered.

The judges didn't make this rule, the Event Producer did.

I'm sorry, I thought English sentences began with a capital letter, had a subject and verb, and ended with proper punctuation. My mistake.
yeah but the stuff we say on facebook as our status or in chat and thats considerded english so there must be exeptions and i had everything u listed just not a capital letter

In Sweden you get deductions for like everything... Nailpolish, bows falling of, hairbands falling of, showing to much of you sportsbra, cursing on the mat, hair in face, showing your underwear, out of bounds...you name it. Nver heard of loosing a shoe before but if that would happen you would probably get a BIG deduction.

Back