All-Star Would This Be Legal In The Usa?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

gofriars610

Staff member
Cheer Parent
FBOD:LLFB
May 4, 2011
Check out the pyramid around the 2 minute mark.

Also they end with a Celine Dion pyramid...

That's like Brandon's toe touch partner stunts on steroids...holy cow! And they're so crazy sharp with everything. Amazing.

Is that floor only 6 panels? And dead? If they learn to tumble on a 6 panel dead floor international divisions would be an entirely different ...l and I'm going to say crazy well attended and talked about...division. It would play like large senior if they got the tumbling part worked out.

That's like Brandon's toe touch partner stunts on steroids...holy cow! And they're so crazy sharp with everything. Amazing.

Is that floor only 6 panels? And dead? If they learn to tumble on a 6 panel dead floor international divisions would be an entirely different ...l and I'm going to say crazy well attended and talked about...division. It would play like large senior if they got the tumbling part worked out.
It is.

They would probably win open level 6 at Worlds with the tumbling they have now! At least place high!

Why doesn't this team come to worlds??!! Expensive flight costs I guess but . . . WOW!

The video is from the IFC World Championship and the USASF/IASF doesn't allow teams that compete there to compete at Worlds.

Jesus. They're freaking cheerbots. Must-be-tight-and-spin-faster-Calculating. (thats my cheer robot voice).
I sure hope they won. The thought there could be some team BETTER than that from that competition is even more shocking. They need to come to Worlds and mix it up a little...I know tumbling will get them right now, but Lordy...that would be a sight to watch live!

I want to know how they coach it that clean? What's the secret?!

Latest posts

Back