All-Star Wow! Five Worlds Bid Competitions This Weekend!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Rudags

Two Time Defending Champion, Board Comedian
Dec 14, 2009
Good luck to everyone competing this weekend! There are FIVE Events with a total of 9 Full Paid, 2 Partial Paids, and 29 At-Large Bids!

Pac West Open in OR
Battle at the Capitol in MD
UCA Nationals in FL
WSA in LA
CSG Supernationals in IL

Good luck to everyone!! Can't wait to see who comes out with all the bids :)

This might be a busier board weekend than NCA.

This might be a busier board weekend than NCA.
I would think opposite.. more competitions mean more people are at them. and they are pretty wide spread. so people from all over the country are going to be at more competitions. no?

I would think opposite.. more competitions mean more people are at them. and they are pretty wide spread. so people from all over the country are going to be at more competitions. no?

You had to go and be rational about it didn't you ;)

NJ Coach said:
You had to go and be rational about it didn't you ;)

He'll surprise you that way sometimes.

Yeah...like Cheersport weekend seemed very eerily quiet around here. Maybe people were lurking though, I don't know!

Yeah...like Cheersport weekend seemed very eerily quiet around here. Maybe people were lurking though, I don't know!
Agreed! NCA was crazy though Sunday night when the board was going at approximately .00000001 mph :eek: (or whatever the techy term is :D)

Latest posts

Back