High School Wwyd? - High School Uniforms Or Lack Thereof

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Well, I only ended up with 12 kids on my team so, My varsity kids wont have any problems with uniforms being too big *insert laughing crying emoji*

I was on a team of 12 in my first year of cheer and at our first comp we won by a fair bit against some amazing teams. The bond on small teams is amazing and we all still talk today despite being on different teams for the upcoming season. Good Luck!

The only negative is when two girls on the team are fighting, your whole team will split pretty drastically, which is annoying. I'm in that situation right now with my team of 16; half are on the side of one girl who "lost her boyfriend", while half are on the side of the other girl, who "stole her boyfriend". It's annoying to say the least -_-

Oh trust me it wasn't always rainbows and sunshine. My school was small, so not only were we friends in terms of teammates, but we had friend group overlaps. We had a similar situation on our team but because our coach didn't have to worry about 100 other girls and could get to know all of us, she was able to catch it and felt comfortable talking it out. My BEST friend for all of HS was on the team with me and midway through our senior year we had a huge falling out. We had a mediation session with our coach. While it did not work out (still can't stand her), we were able to co-exist.

Didn't want to start a new thread, since boosters have been talked about in this one.

Any coaches that have a team with a booster club or a parent that serves as an officer on one, could you please PM me? I have many questions for you!

Didn't want to start a new thread, since boosters have been talked about in this one.

Any coaches that have a team with a booster club or a parent that serves as an officer on one, could you please PM me? I have many questions for you!

We have a booster club (called "backers" at our school). Non-profit, entirely made up of parents and I attend all meetings. PM me if you want!

Our booster club shut down due to lack of parent involvement - I'm so sad :/

That sucks! How will you guys manage fundraising from now on?

As I said above, all our boosters are separate and there is not one for cheer.

We are on our own for fundraising. We have to come up with our own ideas. Some things need to be approved by the school and some things don't.

That sucks! How will you guys manage fundraising from now on?
Coaches will be responsible for fundraisers, and all money raised will go into a student activity account at the school.
If there is not enough money, expenses will have to be paid out of pocket

Back