High School Wwyd? - High School Uniforms Or Lack Thereof

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Does anyone else read this thread and just immediately think of the uniform makeovers in the Disney Channel Movie Gotta Kick It Up? I might be the only one......but now I also really want to watch that movie! haha

Does anyone else read this thread and just immediately think of the uniform makeovers in the Disney Channel Movie Gotta Kick It Up? I might be the only one......but now I also really want to watch that movie! haha
LOL!!! I was supposed to watch it in 2002. I missed it. Pissed me off because I thought it was a cheer movie. Found it online years later, and watched it... sorely disappointed. It was for pom dance.

sisepuede.gif

LOL!!! I was supposed to watch it in 2002. I missed it. Pissed me off because I thought it was a cheer movie. Found it online years later, and watched it... sorely disappointed. It was for pom dance.

Yup! I used to watch dance comps on weekends when I was in middle school and high school, the same way I watched cheer. So, part of me was disappointed for the movie when I saw it was pom, but at the same time it was also cool to see a sport like that getting attention. IN a way thought I think it made people think that's what "all star cheer" was like. SMH

It's one of my favourite (because it's so cheesy) Disney Channel movies. (Along with Double Teamed... don't judge.)
Loved Double Teamed and Smart House. The kid from smart house was my pre-teen crush! I also liked the Hawaiian one, but I can't remember the name of it anymore.

Anyone remember the movie w/ Twitty and Beans from Even Stevens (forgot their real names LOL), and it was about Twitty wishing his life were different and then he wakes up in some alternate universe where he's dating the head cheerleader of his school, Beans is no longer his little brother, and a bunch of other stuff and then he starts to miss his old life, and then something happens and he goes to sleep one night and it all goes back to normal and he's running down his street all excited and happy and everyone thinks he's crazy?

Also: The Color of Friendship, Seventeen Again, and the movie about the dude who is turning into a mermaid and his best female friend is the only one who knows?

I never watched Cheetah Girls, BTW. Am I the only one?

Loved Double Teamed and Smart House. The kid from smart house was my pre-teen crush! I also liked the Hawaiian one, but I can't remember the name of it anymore.

RYAN MERRIMAN!!! YES!!!!! I was basically in love with him for a few years for sure! He was also in Luck of the Irish, and since he was a leprechaun in that and had pointed ears I was even more in love. It was weird....but I kind of had a thing of elves and creatures with pointy ears for a while there....much MUCH before Lord Of The Rings.

Also, are you talking about Johnny Kapalari? I think that's the name. I could google to make sure but that feels like a lot of work.... haha

It's one of my favourite (because it's so cheesy) Disney Channel movies. (Along with Double Teamed... don't judge.)

I never saw Double Teamed. I think I was too busy watching Brink and drooling over Erin VonDetten to watch anything else at that time! haha

Anyone remember the movie w/ Twitty and Beans from Even Stevens (forgot their real names LOL), and it was about Twitty wishing his life were different and then he wakes up in some alternate universe where he's dating the head cheerleader of his school, Beans is no longer his little brother, and a bunch of other stuff and then he starts to miss his old life, and then something happens and he goes to sleep one night and it all goes back to normal and he's running down his street all excited and happy and everyone thinks he's crazy?

Also: The Color of Friendship, Seventeen Again, and the movie about the dude who is turning into a mermaid and his best female friend is the only one who knows?

I never watched Cheetah Girls, BTW. Am I the only one?
I never saw cheetah girls either. It may be the only one I didn't see! Nor did I watch any of the sequels.
RYAN MERRIMAN!!! YES!!!!! I was basically in love with him for a few years for sure! He was also in Luck of the Irish, and since he was a leprechaun in that and had pointed ears I was even more in love. It was weird....but I kind of had a thing of elves and creatures with pointy ears for a while there....much MUCH before Lord Of The Rings.

Also, are you talking about Johnny Kapalari? I think that's the name. I could google to make sure but that feels like a lot of work.... haha
I liked that one, but I was thinking of Rip Girls. I had to go look it up!

Going through the list was a throwback. It reminded me of other favorites and listed a couple I have no memory of! Other favorites include: cadet Kelly, motocrossed, quints, all of the Halloweentowns, twitches, and phantom of the megaplex (that guy was so cute too lol.)

I never saw cheetah girls either. It may be the only one I didn't see! Nor did I watch any of the sequels.

I liked that one, but I was thinking of Rip Girls. I had to go look it up!

Going through the list was a throwback. It reminded me of other favorites and listed a couple I have no memory of! Other favorites include: cadet Kelly, motocrossed, quints, all of the Halloweentowns, twitches, and phantom of the megaplex (that guy was so cute too lol.)

YES!!! To all of them! I actually live pretty close to where Halloweentown was filmed in Oregon, and stop by the town ever Halloween. I was just there this October on my way to and from Portland and did a whole vlog. IT's super fun!

Oh, and Motocrossed with one of my favorites for sure! Mostly because I was in love with Travis Pastranna from the x-games and basically planned to marry him from the time I was 15 until a few years ago when he got marreid! haha

Man, taking about all these old school disney movies is my fav!

YES!!! To all of them! I actually live pretty close to where Halloweentown was filmed in Oregon, and stop by the town ever Halloween. I was just there this October on my way to and from Portland and did a whole vlog. IT's super fun!

Oh, and Motocrossed with one of my favorites for sure! Mostly because I was in love with Travis Pastranna from the x-games and basically planned to marry him from the time I was 15 until a few years ago when he got marreid! haha

Now that we're on the topic of Disney crushes, I had the WORST crush on Shia LaBeouf for years.

I liked it because the girl cheered and had a full at the beginning! Then she became a the biker, and I was way into x-games and Brian Deegan... oh the teen years lol! Sounds like we could have been best friends!

Back