All-Star X Evolution

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

do you have this mix? i have looked for i and i like it!
just the video, sorry :(

I liked it and esp. the routine! Actually a lot of us @CEA loved it! I hope we keep doing these X-evolutions and that more and more people want to come! It's a really awesome format, very different from traditional comps...but Mike from FAME said his girls really enjoyed it. I wish I could have gotten some pics w/them though!! :(

totally agree.. i am a huge CEA fan and i think they amazing but i feel like there routine would be 100 bettter if they had more energy though.. and they have 22 new girls on the team its pretty much starting over
Even in the video of the first performance you didn't think the energy was there?

SSX was awesome yesterday. They performed their hearts out and showed all of the hard work they have been putting into their changes.

I was backstage with SSX when CE went on, sorry no review for them, but I saw a few parts and they were awesome as usual.

Thanks to whomever posted the video and for the tag @U.E.Cheer I've been VERY busy lately and not a lot of time to lurk on the boards.
I'm uploading SSX as we speak..it's almost done.

just the video, sorry :(

I liked it and esp. the routine! Actually a lot of us @CEA loved it! I hope we keep doing these X-evolutions and that more and more people want to come! It's a really awesome format, very different from traditional comps...but Mike from FAME said his girls really enjoyed it. I wish I could have gotten some pics w/them though!! :(
yeah i liked fame!! a lot the comp does look fun!

I know SE has changed some baskets on the feedback, and I totally agree with the picture after the 3/4 ths around but that is a hard stunt and they are still working on that a bit. But on the energy, I guess watching live and getting "Kickstart my Heart" in there for some Celine will help, but I see them as getting into good shape and doing a very fast, action packed routine. I just don't know about energy, they never lose it to me, but I'm biased.

Back