All-Star X Evolution

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

for the record, most of the time someone isn't allowed to say if a team is getting a new uniform/music/routine ... they are.

Amazing. This doesn't look like the classic SE routine to me, with all the extra choreography and whatnot but maybe that's what they need. I do agree with IloveSeniorElite about the ending of the pyramid.. I have not been a fan of it all season. I like a "clean finish" and to me that's just not it.. Not sharp enough. With that said I love this team and hope they prove all doubters wrong.

Do I really share an opinion with the ever so wise StarshipTrooper!? I'm honored : ) I've spent time reading almost all your posts.. I'm sad that I am just now joining the boards when I assume you will be exiting or rarely making appearances in the near future..

Thank you for the kind post but I'm limited to things SE as far as wisdom goes. That said, I hope it gets either cleaner or changes. It hurts big Maddie's shoulder to boot.;) It hits a check box on the pyramid though, so we'll hope for cleaner.

for the record, most of the time someone isn't allowed to say if a team is getting a new uniform/music/routine ... they are.
I actually honestly really don't know...hence my comment. My daughter isn't a level 5 athlete. I keep hearing rumors too and I'm hoping they're true and not just rumors! :cool:

Ssx is great, I'm a huge gbe fan, but I really think the globe is going hOme with ssx this year. And that toe full in the opening...wow, you go girl becuase that is the most effortless toe full I have ever seen! I feel like sometimes SE gets all the attention from the cea gyms, but everyone watch out for ssx becuase these ladies are amazzzzing.

Also, I LOOVE the changes on senior elite. I'm still hoping that 360 ball up will make an appearance at worlds.

Back