All-Star Xtreme Spirit, Wisconson Dells

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

XS is shady. Anyone who has attended this Wisconsin bid event in the last 4 years will say the same thing. It's no diss on Top Gun. But if you choose to attend a shady event for free and you expect no one yo find out or have an opinion you're wrong. XS clearly states that stunt drops were -5 points not -1 point. So 3 stunts dropped = -15 . This sme thing happened last year. The deductions judges are merely choosing to see what they want and deduct who they want. I'll say this I would not in clear conscious back or defend this company for any reason. They are more than likely on the brink of having their ability to give bids taken away. This company has no moral standard. I would not attend this event with my level 1 team nor my level 5 team. It is a choice where you spend your money as a gym owner.

Honestly, the truth of the matter is, after every single competition where there are bids that are going to be given out, people just expect to get one. This same exact thread last year was bashing every team by the people that didn't get a bid or the people that didn't get the bid that they wanted! Everyone makes mistakes. If it had been your team that would have gotten the bid with mistakes and bobbles and falls you would not be saying anything!you would be defending your team!! Every single team out there works hard and does the best that they can! Leave it be & go to the next competition and sell that routine. Get you bid there. end of story.

Honestly, the truth of the matter is, after every single competition where there are bids that are going to be given out, people just expect to get one. This same exact thread last year was bashing every team by the people that didn't get a bid or the people that didn't get the bid that they wanted! Everyone makes mistakes. If it had been your team that would have gotten the bid with mistakes and bobbles and falls you would not be saying anything!you would be defending your team!! Every single team out there works hard and does the best that they can! Leave it be & go to the next competition and sell that routine. Get you bid there. end of story.
This is not the point. Like I said we weren't expecting that paid bid because we know how we performed. No one is hating on top gun saying they didnt deserve it. As a matter of fact it has been said many times that Top Gun is not at fault. Its the competition and judging as a WHOLE.

XS is shady. Anyone who has attended this Wisconsin bid event in the last 4 years will say the same thing. It's no diss on Top Gun. But if you choose to attend a shady event for free and you expect no one yo find out or have an opinion you're wrong. XS clearly states that stunt drops were -5 points not -1 point. So 3 stunts dropped = -15 . This sme thing happened last year. The deductions judges are merely choosing to see what they want and deduct who they want. I'll say this I would not in clear conscious back or defend this company for any reason. They are more than likely on the brink of having their ability to give bids taken away. This company has no moral standard. I would not attend this event with my level 1 team nor my level 5 team. It is a choice where you spend your money as a gym owner.

Actually Im pretty sure unless the stunt falls all the way to the ground, as in people laying on the floor, than it only is counted as a 1 point deduction. Or atleast that was what I gathered. I know other competitions like cheersport do the same thing.

A coach who had a team at this event just needs to call usasf and fill them in on all of this!! This same event told ua legacy last year that they were "a hot mess" like a judge actually wrote that on a score sheet!! Like WTH who says that??

That just made me laugh. I know when I'm judging it's so tempting to write that. Or just write question marks all over the scoresheet.

Back