All-Star Xtreme Spirit, Wisconson Dells

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I have been told through text that Top Gun is in first for the paid, with Indiana Ultimate second for paid and 1st for their division.
are you sure about this. i heard that top gun didnt look that good the word was "horriable". like they wernt up to top gun standards as i would put it.

are you sure about this. i heard that top gun didnt look that good the word was "horriable". like they wernt up to top gun standards as i would put it.
but top gun is for sure out tumbling and probably STILL out stunting any of these teams....

but top gun is for sure out tumbling and probably STILL out stunting any of these teams....
ehh idk a lot of these teams have stepped it up with all of that and if you dont hit your stunts or land your tumbling you dont out do anyone because if anoter team does hit and land tumbling they just outdid them.

Saw a few tweets from someone on the team saying i5 is in 1st for the bid.

First thought when I saw that TG's i5 was competing was that they were a shoo-in for the bid. Pretty surprised it didn't go well for them, that's sad to hear. Hopefully they pick it up tomorrow!

Back