All-Star Yo, Gymtyme Is Not Playing This Year.

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Pink is going to tuff in the IAG as well. GT is taking 4 teams to worlds and all are hot and going to make you work!!

i agree w/ Alexandria i can see SOT & TG up there w/ them

anyone know if MDT Black Ice is going to worlds this yr?

Pink is going to tuff in the IAG as well. GT is taking 4 teams to worlds and all are hot and going to make you work!!

They won't be having the Level 6 allgirl team this year?

I see IOC5 being a tough division this year. TG, SOT, Brandon, Wildcats, and Gym Tyme all look great. Can't wait to see what they all look like come time for worlds.

The first stunt was FIERCE, especially the scorp fall thing. But Im pretty disappointed with the girls tumbling. Thats why Ive never been a huge fan of top gun.

GT girls need to werk it outt

Does GT ever play? hahaha :p ahhh that stunt sequence is so far one of my favorites this year!! I love the dance also!! I agree with ztaprincess, IOC5 is going to be a very competitive division this year..I can't even say I have a definite favorite yet!

They won't be having the Level 6 allgirl team this year?

I see IOC5 being a tough division this year. TG, SOT, Brandon, Wildcats, and Gym Tyme all look great. Can't wait to see what they all look like come time for worlds.

Gt is planning on bringing IAG6 Orange again this year if they get a bid.

I have to disagree, I feel CA Wildcats will make Finals over TG if the two hit. I feel the top 3 (jn no particular order) would be GT, SOT and CA Wildcats

Back