All-Star Yo, Gymtyme Is Not Playing This Year.

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Since world's scoresheets don't give a lick about tumbling, choreography, or group stunting I think they are beatable. In fact, no one so far has a routine that hits the sheet well.
What is Worlds about then? In 2010 when GT Black hit and SOT did not (they fell apart really bad) SOT still advanced to finals and GT did not. It's as if they advance people based off of popularity and not skill level or execution. That's not right.

What is Worlds about then? In 2010 when GT Black hit and SOT did not (they fell apart really bad) SOT still advanced to finals and GT did not. It's as if they advance people based off of popularity and not skill level or execution. That's not right.

What the heck are you posting about? Have you even looked at the scoresheets to know what you are talking about?

Yeah, I have, actually. Why?
Because what does referring to last year have to do with this years routine and the fact that NO ONE seems to get that walking clean behind around the floor is worth MORE than tumbling. Tumbling aint worth jack. If you had a squad full of standing doubles it might be worth the little thing that goes on the end of my shoelace. Lets even skip the fact their stunt is illegal and they can't seem to read a legality sheet (nor can anyone who was at the competition that gave them a bid).

Pretty sure it was their dance that killed them last year..

Because what does referring to last year have to do with this years routine and the fact that NO ONE seems to get that walking clean behind around the floor is worth MORE than tumbling. Tumbling aint worth jack. If you had a squad full of standing doubles it might be worth the little thing that goes on the end of my shoelace. Lets even skip the fact their stunt is illegal and they can't seem to read a legality sheet (nor can anyone who was at the competition that gave them a bid).
I was just using it as a reference, sheesh. Calm down. I said nothing about tumbling or stunting. All I saw was that SOT dropped a couple of things and that was it. I did not compare and say, "Oh, GymTyme had better tumbling and stunting." Hell, I didn't even know their stunts were even illegal, now that I know that, I guess it makes sense for them not deserving any advancements.

I was just using it as a reference, sheesh. Calm down. I said nothing about tumbling or stunting. All I saw was that SOT dropped a couple of things and that was it. I did not compare and say, "Oh, GymTyme had better tumbling and stunting." Hell, I didn't even know their stunts were even illegal, now that I know that, I guess it makes sense for them not deserving any advancements.

It is not that they don't deserve any advancements (they are very talented by the way) it was that I made a post about no one in this division being that strong (because of the scoresheets) and then you stating about how GT got gipped out of finals last year. It was a random segway. As for their illegal stunt, I will be curious if it gets called. That is all I will say about that.

You're thinking of an aglet. I knew all of those years of watching Phineas & Ferb with my kids would be meaningful!

What would life be without aglets? A deep dark void I tells ya!

I think GT has a great routine as well as GREAT talent, however I have watched them perform at several competitions the last 2 seasons and they cant seem to perform without deductions/mistakes... You can make some mistakes at smaller competitions but once you get to Worlds you better have it together or be prepared to watch finals.... I can't wait to see it (the routine) come together because when it does, good things are in store for them!!

My random thought of the day...If none of the greats change what makes them great than the score sheets changing wouldn't matter either....hmmmmmmm

Back