All-Star You Know You're A Cheer'parent' When................

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

^^^ She is nuts!! Thank You!! Atleast she isn't just getting that from me now... :D
So today at work I was looking up a transaction for a client and he couldn't remember what it was for ( I'm a banker).. I told him it was a debt from The Home Depot. Someone said "it's coming back to him now" and off I went signing with Senior Elite's music....

I can't believe you just posted that...:cool: I am wearing these sunglasses so no one knows it's me!!

Or, like Sunday night, you mean to tell your cp that your are baking cupcakes for the cheer baquet but instead you tell them "I'm baking cheerleaders for the cupcake banquet" because you have now baked so many darn cupcakes you have completely lost your marbles:D

I love my cheer mommy! She's awesome! She's not crazy and doesn't push me too hard at all. She always encourages me to do my best but she doesn't yell if I can't stick my backhandspring or something. She's just supportive and she always get's super loud for me when I'm competing but I like that, and I told her I like it bc if I didnt then I would tell her.

...When the only way your cp can compose a poem for English class is with hands claps and motions.

...When half your co-workers ask if you're ok, they've noticed you're a little on edge the last couple of days, and you tell them "Yeah, it's tryout week."

when you tell your CP that the best Mother's day present ever was her throwing a roundoff backtuck for the first time after a bad accident.. and her saying afterwards.... you know mom... that was actually kinda fun. ;)
<3 this! Super excited for you both!!! Im working to give my cp her confidence back after a back injury and I just ache for her.

Honey, I am divorced and she is my only child. Do you realize that in as little as five or six years my life will be over?? Once she goes off to college, I will have NOTHING to do!!! :oops:
Me too! I have 7 or 8 years then you and I can hang out at comps together with backpacks across rows and pretend they're coming right back. Or maybe we'll develop new hobbies like umm.... Huh... Ah opening a new cheer gym? LOL

How about when your non-cheer mom friends get mad because you can never do anything with them? Our gym is far away and cp can't drive so I spend half my time telling my adult friends "sorry i can't come. We have practice/a competition/ a private etc".

when you tell your CP that the best Mother's day present ever was her throwing a roundoff backtuck for the first time after a bad accident.. and her saying afterwards.... you know mom... that was actually kinda fun. ;)
How about if you spent your mothers day on a bus full of cheerleaders on your way back from a comp? Like a loooong bus ride. And you were ok with it :)

How about when your non-cheer mom friends get mad because you can never do anything with them? Our gym is far away and cp can't drive so I spend half my time telling my adult friends "sorry i can't come. We have practice/a competition/ a private etc".

Yessss! This happens to me a lot!!

Back