All-Star You Know You're A Cheer'parent' When................

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

You know you're a future cheer mom when the thought of not being a cheer mom when you're older makes you sad (I can't even imagine not being involved with cheer someway or another after I graduate from college!)

Honey, I am divorced and she is my only child. Do you realize that in as little as five or six years my life will be over?? Once she goes off to college, I will have NOTHING to do!!! :oops:

You are trying to figure out the likelyhood that the gym owners will let you direct deposit your tax return into the GYM's account for next years expenses. I mean, you wouldn't want to be tempted to spend it on anything else, right?!

you know your a cheer mom (my mom) when you wear your daughters practice bow in your hair to competition along with their velour, and you get your nails french tipped with glitter to match their colors <3
also, you know all their voiceovers, and when you go to NCA, you grab your daughters hand and run them to the arena to watch top gun, world cup, stingrays, and cheer extreme with them
one more thing, you know what all the skills are. stunts, tumbling, jumps etc. <3 you gotta know it all to survive in the cheer world!

Ack, I did this yesterday! I was holding my CP's bow on my wrist, and I was tired of holding it so I put my hair up with it. Didn't realize it until after I had been out running errands with a cheer bow in my hair.

When you're so engrossed in cheer you don't realize your city's spring soccer starts in less than a month. :)

You know your a Cheer Mom WHEN...
You know when the preformance schedule comes out
The only time you go on YOUTUBE is to look up other teams your child is competing against
You print out the parents packet
You print out the comp schedule
You know cheer slang
You know what is and is not legal in the levels
You know every athletes team mates by name
You stress out more than your kid does about packing for a comp
Your childs team is back in warm ups and their division has started and you are taking notes about each team
You have suggestions for your childs teams to make the routine better
The only thing you talk about in the car ride home from a comp is about your childs team
Your kid is get annoyed by all the questions you ask
You stay up after the 1st day of a 2 day comp to look at your childs teams score and placement from day 1
You stay looking throw the glass at your kids practice
You are the first parent in line for the V.I.P.

The list goes on.........

OMG...I never laughed so hard. My husband just asked if I posted these and then asked "You don't do that do you"..ummm...no honey ;)

Back