OT You Know You're A Fierceboarder When...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I really Lol'd at this! I feel the same way! @NJ Coach I'm gonna die if I meet you and you're a skinny, 19-year-old white girl ;)
@StarshipTrooper was Charlie Sheen, in my mind, until a couple of days ago.
@lolsmileyface_backAGAIN gets the award for Most Appropriate Avatar. "?" for real...

Definitely gonna die right along with you if she's skinny 19-year-old white girl. And he's still Charlie Sheen to me. Always will be now. :)

Lol.
Even my mother ( @hopskipandjump ) cant pronounce my name. She tends to think K-Rec Cheer, maybe touching on my recreation cheerleading days.... I pronounce it Krec-Cheer because its easy. But Ive had some people say K-R-E-C-Cheer. So to me, with all those options it just becomes alkjdlkajlakjdf;lkajdfh or something along those lines.

I didn't know she was your mom! I love her! We have a hopeful coffee date if I ever get out your way (possibly this summer?)

I love you :)

@NJCoach , I picture you as Wendy, too...haha

Aw...I love you too. :)

OK...who else is probably nothing like I think...definitely @socratesofcheer - I always picture socrates just like that picture, saying something of great importance in a really deep, slow voice.

One day I might change mine, but I think that nice Mommy face softens the blow of my harsh words. ;)

OK...who else is probably nothing like I think...definitely @socratesofcheer - I always picture socrates just like that picture, saying something of great importance in a really deep, slow voice.

My avatar is actually a self-portrait and everything I say is of great importance. The only thing that is different, sometimes I speak too quickly. Otherwise you're pretty spot on about me.

Definitely gonna die right along with you if she's skinny 19-year-old white girl. And he's still Charlie Sheen to me. Always will be now. :)

Aw...I love you too. :)

One day I might change mine, but I think that nice Mommy face softens the blow of my harsh words. ;)

I didn't know she was your mom! I love her! We have a hopeful coffee date if I ever get out your way (possibly this summer?)

Thank you and ANYTIME! I know you have to headed down FAME way at some point, so please come by. I will take you to the Marlins and the Twisters gym too. I know they will not mind!:)

I really Lol'd at this! I feel the same way! @NJ Coach I'm gonna die if I meet you and you're a skinny, 19-year-old white girl ;)
@KRECCheer is Krang from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles!! I am a giant eyeball - but the only throne I sit on is, well...you know.
@PullandPray23 is actually 4 people. And somehow, @SharkDad is vaguely shark-ish...
@Edie is a rainbow-puking unicorn and @StarshipTrooper was Charlie Sheen, in my mind, until a couple of days ago.
@lolsmileyface_backAGAIN gets the award for Most Appropriate Avatar. "?" for real...
OMG! I do this too!!! to funny!!! Not gonna lie one day when I meet @Just-a-Mom Im legit expecting carol brady...nothing less

You know, I was wondering why I kept getting weird looks at worlds when people met me. Should've realized they were expecting Wendy....

Just-a-Mom your post about people looking like their pictures is EXACTLY what I think every single day! And to add to your names, kristenthegreat and cheerislove8!

Or you start using that as a descriptive for a personality type - "Oh, he's just a lolsmileyface."
This is completely off topic but everytime I read your status I want to finish it with " You betta work, when I step to the mat, I work, dont get it twisted!"...maybe thats how I know Im a fierceboarder...or maybe just a cheer addict.

This is completely off topic but everytime I read your status I want to finish it with " You betta work, when I step to the mat, I work, dont get it twisted!"...maybe thats how I know Im a fierceboarder...or maybe just a cheer addict.

That's ok, I really, really wanna change it to Smoed's music where it says Boys are lookin good too, "I've got my eye on you..." But if I put the whole thing, that would be creepy, and if I put just the one part, I don't know if enough people would understand that I'm not trying to be their Mom :)

Back