OT You Know You're A Fierceboarder When...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I agree, I always wonder what people really look like! I always picture cheerislove8 as CEA Juliet, but I know that shes not. I just can't get away from picturing her as Juliet... haha.

I don't know if any of y'all watch Real Housewives of New Jersey, but last night was the season premiere. Two people got into this huge fight (Shocker, I know :rolleyes:) and this girl shouted out "Don't Get it Twisted!" I looked around the room and was all excited :cheering: , but no one else even aknowledged it. Such a fierceboard moment .

...When you find yourself wishing that F!ERCE chat was available for tryout nights.

I don't know if any of y'all watch Real Housewives of New Jersey, but last night was the season premiere. Two people got into this huge fight (Shocker, I know :rolleyes:) and this girl shouted out "Don't Get it Twisted!" I looked around the room and was all excited :cheering: , but no one else even aknowledged it. Such a fierceboard moment .

I just watched the re-run!! Cp and I looked at each other and repeated!

I wish I was watching with you two, I looked around at everyone with my mouth wide open, and no one even aqknowledged it. Darn non FB'ers

Aww! You can come over next time Teresa says something wacky! :eek: If it makes you feel better, my husband heard us and said "Lawd...is that some cheer thing?"

Back