All-Star Your 2018 Worlds Wish List?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Came True:
  • Blacks ops went back to back!
  • I wanted a strong finish for Midnight in the top 5 but they weren't quite there yet and I consider 6th pretty strong for a first run in that division so I will count it!
Still waiting
  • TGLC gets first
  • Smoed gets a globe
Won't Happen:
  • Cali Coed in 1st
  • Aces doing well. Really sad about yesterday, my only major disappointment from Worlds (so far, knock on wood)
Didn't Expect but Happy About
  • Panthers breaking the curse!!
  • A globe for Lady Bullets.

I never actually replied to this thread bc I'm lazy like that lol. But I was thinking to write "my Swedish ladies to snatch another globe", turns out, they globed at both ICU and USASF and I'm so happy for them!

I didn't make a wish list, but here's some things I'm excited about:

Blacklight, Reckless and OO5 won!
SSX, Gens and LBs were 1,2,3 - my 3 favorite SS5 teams
Cali Blops went back to back and WE Blops finally globed
Panthers broke the curse! and WCSS in top 3
Cheetahs and Miss Silver finishing an undefeated season
LJ and supers going 1,2!

I am sad for anacondas, and I'm sad ASR freedom didn't make it to semi finals :(

Last edited:
CJA brought home another globe.
Panthers broke the dreaded NCA/Large senior curse (So next year I can ACTUALLY want and support the idea of my faves winning.
Diamonds globed.
As much as I would prefer a break in the smoed/BSB streak, I am so happy smoed took it back.
LB leaving with a globe.
Great whites winning again.

Came True:
  • WIN for Miss Silver
  • GLOBES FOR TEAM GUNZ
  • GLOBE FOR SUPER SENIORS.
  • I KIND OF GOT THE HIT FEST I WANTED (NOTHING MAJOR HAPPENED)
  • I got a Top 5 for RECON
DID NOT Happen:
  • NO WIN for GENS.
  • NO WINS FOR C5 OR M5.
  • NO WIN FOR MIDNIGHT
  • NO WIN FOR ANACONDAS
  • No top 10 for ROYAL
Didn't Expect but Happy About
  • Lady Bullets back on podium.
  • Cali Blops win.
  • THE CURSE IS NO MORE.
  • A win for 005.
  • Newer teams doing SO well (Lady Legacy, TGRJ, etc.)

Only 2 or 3 wishes of mine came true

If Medusa can’t win i want lady jags to win

If anacondas can’t win i want OO5 to win

Atleast i got those [emoji7]

Oh and my best friends kid won worlds with cheetahs ... except i wanted her to win worlds with tglc (which couldn’t happen since she doesn’t go to TG) but hey at least that’s another person i wanted to be a Worlds champion and she was. [emoji173]️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Rings for my favs- generals, OO5 and TGLC and Panthers, SE or Stars in Large Senior. I'd love a new team on top in any division. One of my close friends is going to worlds this year on TNT Allstars Nukes (Australia) , if they make finals I'll probably cry.

So I was right about 005 and panthers, generals and tg both in second. So proud of TNT Nukes for finishing 9th, huge achievement for a WA team in their first year at worlds!!!

ETA: Also got my new team on top wish, congrats to prodigy!

Well my wish came true...

SHARKIES

tumblr_njacw4G0Vq1r3f8v2o1_500.gif

I got my LJ and OO5 win. TGLC hit but I really wanted them to win and they have to next year. 2016-4th, 2017-3rd, 2018-2nd.

I got my LJ and OO5 win. TGLC hit but I really wanted them to win and they have to next year. 2016-4th, 2017-3rd, 2018-2nd.

Are both the Rosario girls still age eligible for 2018-19? I need a full family win on TGLC. I know one of the girls has won worlds on Lady Jags - has the other sister won yet?

Are both the Rosario girls still age eligible for 2018-19? I need a full family win on TGLC. I know one of the girls has won worlds on Lady Jags - has the other sister won yet?
They should be. I don't think the younger one has won.

Back