OT Zodiac Sign Change

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
After reading the descriptions... idk why I was ever a taurus... my aries describes me so much better. I'm probably the only one fine with my change :)

The moon realligned with the 13th constellation - that is why it changed.

Your sign doesnt change once you are born into a sigh. The zodiac signs only are changed for those that were born after 2009.... So no need to change what you are...

i was born a scorpio.. and i will forever be a scorpio

but i never did notice how much i liked my sign, till it was threatened not to be mine anymore!

actually according to the findings, the signs changed back in 600bc...so everyone's sign is wrong.

My brothers and sister used to be Gemini, now they are Taurus....
my sister has a gemini tattoo...
I used to be cancer now i'm Gemini!
biggrin.png

Your sign doesnt change once you are born into a sigh. The zodiac signs only are changed for those that were born after 2009.... So no need to change what you are...
Even if this is true, I now have an excuse to not be a cancer so I'm going to take it.

I am so confused..I have now heard both of what's posted in the thread already--1. that the zodiac sign change is only for new earthlings after 2009 and 2. that findings show they made a mistake before and there should be 13 zodiac signs and everyones signs are now changed. I'm sure in new magazines they are going to show the updated dates for each sign, stinks for us "old" folks because the dates won't match.
confused.png
If it is the 1st situation... a baby sister's birthday say Jan. 30th 2011 and yours is Jan 30th 1992-you would be an Aquarius still and the baby would be a Capricorn.

unless you were born in 2009 or later, your sign doesnt change. thank god because i dont want to be a taurus, i like being a gemini

Back