All-Star [1/30 - 2/1] Atc International Starz - Bellevue, Wa

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

From the ATC Facebook page:

"The International Starz Championships, schedule is under construction and to be released Tuesday January 20th. Due to the WIAA School State Championship we are opening up our Friday night for All Star teams with conflicts. If you are a program owner or director please contact Jibreel Rayam via email if your team has crossovers with High School teams that have qualified for the State Championships."

Had to look at the Facebook, but I heard this was happening over the weekend. From memory, the same thing happened last year...I remember some allstar teams competing Friday night.

F1205F5E-8EDD-4E3E-909D-13EC71F66812_zpsly1mydz7.png

I really enjoyed seeing the React and Sonic uniforms in person! Thought they looked particularly great on the mat.

Thanks. :) I liked them both, too. Still not a huge fan of the liner our kids wear to make a full top (I would have preferred an actual full top), but I thought they looked really good. With us having new colors, and Sonic being new, I kept confusing the teams while watching on the big screen. Hahaha!

Had to look at the Facebook, but I heard this was happening over the weekend. From memory, the same thing happened last year...I remember some allstar teams competing Friday night.

F1205F5E-8EDD-4E3E-909D-13EC71F66812_zpsly1mydz7.png
It was the year before last and it was disaster for the teams that went Friday night. I don't think state championships were the same weekend last year.

It was the year before last and it was disaster for the teams that went Friday night. I don't think state championships were the same weekend last year.

I'm assuming that the people that run WIAA state aren't too concerned with All-Star comps but I wonder if their is a way that they could work with ATC to plan for back to back weekends instead of overlapping. As far as I know there isn't a big comp anywhere around here this coming weekend and that would be perfect for ATC or move state back to the first weekend in February. In a perfect world...

Last edited:
You are correct, they were the following weekend. I was totally going by memory. We had a girl who had to leave to compete with her high school during ATC last year, that's prob what I'm remembering. I'm sure there was a state qualifier that day. And my memory of teams on Friday may be from the year before, or for a different reason last year. *shrug*

Back