All-Star [1/30 - 2/1] Atc International Starz - Bellevue, Wa

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I WISH that the long break on Sunday would somehow insure that it wouldn't run late. But, I'm not that naive. :(

I WISH that the long break on Sunday would somehow insure that it wouldn't run late. But, I'm not that naive. :(

I just don't understand the point of the whole "FIERCE FOUR". Making four Level 5 teams compete for the 3rd time in a competition makes no sense to me AT ALL. And since they don't have awards until after the FIERCE FOUR, how are they deciding who is in the FIERCE FOUR? Last year they had level 5 awards and then they announced who was in the FIERCE FOUR... (still hated it last year also). This year awards are after the FIERCE FOUR compete (again). :confused::confused::confused::confused:

I don't agree or disagree with the process (my kid isn't on a Worlds team, maybe I'd form an opinion if she was), but I suspect they are trying to make the process of awarding a paid bid appear to be as fair as possible. *shrug* It does bother me that my kid will perform so late and have awards so late because of it...

I don't agree or disagree with the process (my kid isn't on a Worlds team, maybe I'd form an opinion if she was), but I suspect they are trying to make the process of awarding a paid bid appear to be as fair as possible. *shrug* It does bother me that my kid will perform so late and have awards so late because of it...

Agreed. Means another hotel night but thankfully CP is on semester break starting the next day so doesn't have to be at school.

I still hate the idea of the fierce four competing twice on Sunday- at least they gave the extra time to recover this year, but they are just asking for injuries...... as for the later ending- even though my cp will be done by this time- I just have to stay behind and watch. We won't have Monday off either which will make for a very early Monday- but I can go back to bed while cp goes to school LOL

How is the quality of this competition...? I just attended the one in San Diego and I wasn't a huge fan. I haven't heard of ATC before this season.

well VAS won't qualify for the bids- so that will take them out of the equation- from this list I am betting anywhere from 8-10 teams will actually be competing. I have my predictions on who will get what based on what I've seen so far- but let's wait and see..... one more week..... now if ATC will just post the blasted schedule ;)

Latest posts

Back