All-Star [1/30 - 2/1] Atc International Starz - Bellevue, Wa

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

The list we have up at our gym for teams going for bids is -

Small Senior: Cheer Central Suns
Small Coed: NV, Connect, and PCM
Medium Coed: ODT and South Elite
IOC5: React, StyleShock, and South Elite

I'm not sure what teams VAS is bringing but is that where the level 6 teams's are coming from?

I'm not sure what teams VAS is bringing but is that where the level 6 teams's are coming from?
Maybe I have a different schedule. I see:
Vas ice queens, black ice and black out
Valley stars black diamond for ioc5

Adrenaline, vas black out and Simon Fraser university are all listed as level 6.

Maybe I have a different schedule. I see:
Vas ice queens, black ice and black out
Valley stars black diamond for ioc5

Adrenaline, vas black out and Simon Fraser university are all listed as level 6.

Wow lots of Canada teams! We only had a list posted of teams eligible for bids so maybe that's why it was missing so many. I believe Canadian teams are not able to get bids at US comps.

Wow lots of Canada teams! We only had a list posted of teams eligible for bids so maybe that's why it was missing so many. I believe Canadian teams are not able to get bids at US comps.
you are correct- they are not eligible for bids here

How is the quality of this competition...? I just attended the one in San Diego and I wasn't a huge fan. I haven't heard of ATC before this season.
I think it is fantastic. This competition really has a "big competition" feel to it. Big stage lighting, i think the floor is elevated like 4 or more feet? It really is one of my favorite competitions to go to, plus i just LOVE Meydenbauer!!! I think ATC has a lot of competitions that are small, but this is their big one.

I think when they finally do put out the schedule, all of us will be in such disbelief we will convince ourselves that we are still waiting for it:rolleyes:

I very briefly saw the one they sent out to the gym owners yesterday on our front desk computer but accidently minimized the document while trying to print it and I couldn't figure out to pull it back up. I hate Window 8.

So Lady Suns are the only SAG?

Back