All-Star [1/30 - 2/1] Atc International Starz - Bellevue, Wa

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

A tentative schedule was sent out to gyms. I've seen it. I suspect, based on what I saw, that it needs some work.

Well that is good news! Can you share the end times for Saturday and Sunday nights? If you remember?

Ok thank you! Glad we made our dinner reservations on Friday night and not Saturday. That is a late finish. Looking forward to seeing the rest at some point. Thanks!

I'd prefer an earlier end, and I'm too tired to figure it out, but maybe they combined the breaks throughout the day somewhat??? Seems silly, though, bc they'd start up again well before the end of the game.

I'd prefer an earlier end, and I'm too tired to figure it out, but maybe they combined the breaks throughout the day somewhat??? Seems silly, though, bc they'd start up again well before the end of the game.

Only way the break will help people view the super bowl is if they have a big screen up for viewing...

I thought about emailing someone and asking, but nah. I'd already planned on missing it. A few friends and I are trying to decide on a place to go watch, but who knows if it will work out.

Maybe that's the plan, though? Maybe they'll show it on the big screens during the break.

I can see it now- the sports bars in downtown Bellevue will be filled with glitter and then the parents will come back to the venue tanked..... good times ;)

and so help me if the Seahawks lose.........:banghead: (for the record I am not a Seahawks fan- but I can't STAND the patriots... and do NOT want to be around the Seattle area if the 'Hawks don't pull out a win)

When do the teams go who are trying to get bids? I think they call it "fierce four"

On Sunday the Level 5 teams start competing at 1:30 and the last one goes at 2:50. Then the "FIERCE FOUR PAID BID FINALIST" start at 6:35 and ends at 7:05. Awards start around 8.

Latest posts

Back