All-Star 1/31-2/1 American Masters Upper Marlboro, Md

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

We're off to the DC area soon. Everyone driving down be safe out there. This snow sucks.

Just got to the Show Place Arena. This is unbelievably unorganized. There's no rhyme or reason to how the lines are for tickets.

So this was the lobby of the arena this morning. The competition is delayed an hour because the parents are stuck outside trying to get tickets. One of our teams is in warm ups for the second time. At one point they were refusing to let the competitors in because "the lobby was at capacity" but they don't come through the lobby. They have their own entrance.

41ba3cf93fda3ee104fe1ae2e797ab1a.jpg

Just got to the Show Place Arena. This is unbelievably unorganized. There's no rhyme or reason to how the lines are for tickets.
Unfortunately that has been my experience every single time competing at the Show Place Arena. Every. Single. Time. It's like they've never done this before...

I'm so over this. They added up the scores wrong and announced the wrong placements.

Just got to the Show Place Arena. This is unbelievably unorganized. There's no rhyme or reason to how the lines are for tickets.[/QUOTE
So this was the lobby of the arena this morning. The competition is delayed an hour because the parents are stuck outside trying to get tickets. One of our teams is in warm ups for the second time. At one point they were refusing to let the competitors in because "the lobby was at capacity" but they don't come through the lobby. They have their own entrance.

It was bad Friday night as well. Apparently they were behind on Saturday because of an electrical problem - but I didn't hear that until the end of the day. It looked like Saturday afternoon they finally got out line markers there were none on Friday and you had about 8 rows of people mashing into 2 lines. I went to the side and picked the longer "line" because it was an actual line and got through faster then the mass. They had to "print" tickets and go through ticketmaster - well then let us do online orders!

When someone gets Summit results please post. Our team is most definitely not up for one but saw some very strong youth teams and would like to see one bid go that way at least.

When someone gets Summit results please post. Our team is most definitely not up for one but saw some very strong youth teams and would like to see one bid go that way at least.

At Large
Kx Athletics Heartbreakers-Large Junior 2
Cheer Extreme-Youth 1

Last edited:
Back