OT 16 And Pregnant

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
According to the article, the gym was closed down in December 2010. I guess I am just suprised at just how old some of the 16 & Pregnant footage is.

Yeah they have already filmed most of the next season already. On top of that they have already filmed season 3 of TM2 and the reunion show. The original TM filmed their final season a while ago as well but it hasn't aired yet.

According to the article, the gym was closed down in December 2010. I guess I am just suprised at just how old some of the 16 & Pregnant footage is.
It's not that old. She had her son in September of 2011, and they continue to film till the babies are like 2 months old, so it's probably only 4ish months old. Now that I see the gym closed down, that's probably why she used that uniform. She probably got pregnant like January-ish, which was like a month after the gym closed down.

Sorry, but that girl was bricks. Call me crazy, but after watching her aftershow clip I'm just not sold that the baby was a complete "accident". She said her boyfriend thought she "used somebody else's pee"and that she hates when people call her a mom. But I just about died when she said her mother and her both knew she was pregnant, didn't tell her coach, and she CONTINUED TO FULL-OUT STUNT/TUMBLE/CHEER WHILE SHE WAS PREGNANT! And not for a week or two, but until she was 4 MONTHS PREGNANT! That's insane to me. I always wondered how stupid somebody had to be to think they could have regularly unprotected sex and not get pregnant, but now I know that they probably are the spawn of somebody who thinks it's funny they raised a daughter shallow enough to bring a life into the world when she's not ready because she "didn't want to get fat" and also thinks it's okay to let their 4-month pregnant 15 year old full out allstar cheerlead.

It's not that old. She had her son in September of 2011, and they continue to film till the babies are like 2 months old, so it's probably only 4ish months old. Now that I see the gym closed down, that's probably why she used that uniform. She probably got pregnant like January-ish, which was like a month after the gym closed down.

Sorry, but that girl was bricks. Call me crazy, but after watching her aftershow clip I'm just not sold that the baby was a complete "accident". She said her boyfriend thought she "used somebody else's pee"and that she hates when people call her a mom. But I just about died when she said her mother and her both knew she was pregnant, didn't tell her coach, and she CONTINUED TO FULL-OUT STUNT/TUMBLE/CHEER WHILE SHE WAS PREGNANT! And not for a week or two, but until she was 4 MONTHS PREGNANT! That's insane to me. I always wondered how stupid somebody had to be to think they could have regularly unprotected sex and not get pregnant, but now I know that they probably are the spawn of somebody who thinks it's funny they raised a daughter shallow enough to bring a life into the world when she's not ready because she "didn't want to get fat" and also thinks it's okay to let their 4-month pregnant 15 year old full out allstar cheerlead.
uhhmmm what? toooooo bad sweetie, you made your bed, now lay in it.

and if im not mistaken, having children causes more weight gain than any birth control, and there are also hormone free options... smh.

I was iffy about her episode when she was in the gym doing a bow, but when she told her mom she didn't want to get fat on birth control I lost any respect I would have for her. I mean I know that there are some just downright stupid people out there with no common sense but this girl has to be at the top of the list.

On her facebook fan page there are pictures of her stunting recently. She honestly thinks she will be able to cheer at a competitive college while going to school and being a mother. She is an OSU fan too so if she tries out at OSU I will laugh so hard.

I was iffy about her episode when she was in the gym doing a bow, but when she told her mom she didn't want to get fat on birth control I lost any respect I would have for her. I mean I know that there are some just downright stupid people out there with no common sense but this girl has to be at the top of the list.

On her facebook fan page there are pictures of her stunting recently. She honestly thinks she will be able to cheer at a competitive college while going to school and being a mother. She is an OSU fan too so if she tries out at OSU I will laugh so hard.
according to her twitter, she said she has all her tumbling back! (like doubles and everything!)

according to her twitter, she said she has all her tumbling back! (like doubles and everything!)

She can have all the doubling in the world, she still needs to focus on being a mom and supporting her child not going on to win a jacket or ring.
I really wish MTV would end this series, but it is only just beginning they are starting to cast TM3.

Her tweet from April 2
school, cheer tryouts, baby, tumbling practice, baby, bed...

;) oh really

Well here is ignorance at its finest

Yes I know this isnt full on allstar cheerleading and it's on a tramp but really?

I really don't have the words to express how angry this makes me and it just makes me sad that by now they are responsible for a little baby - I hope they have both grown up (a lot) since this was made.

I really don't have the words to express how angry this makes me and it just makes me sad that by now they are responsible for a little baby - I hope they have both grown up (a lot) since this was made.
I'm hoping the same thing! What is funny was I didn't even find this or search this. I was on my phone on fierceboard and my daughter was on her iPhone and she watched YouTube videos.. (me and her both kill the Internet usage every month) anyways she will watch a cheer or tumble video then when it's done it will show "related videos" she will click one from there and watch it then she will click one from the next set of "related videos" and watch it. Sometimes she will be like mommy look.. She did that to me like 3 mins after I read this thread so I had to post it. However it was my 7 year old who found it.. So I explained to her that's what you don't do when you get pregnant!!

Yeah they have already filmed most of the next season already. On top of that they have already filmed season 3 of TM2 and the reunion show. The original TM filmed their final season a while ago as well but it hasn't aired yet.

16 and Pregnant and Teen Moms are two different shows.

Back