All-Star 2012-2013 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

If thats the case then I will be the girl searching the floors at the competitions so I can collect enough fallen off crystals to make me a shiny new phone case! Those cases cost $200!
I don't know what happened with you quoting me, but every time I log on to the board it keeps saying you've quoted me, but brings me back here! It's like it wants me to know that you're going to make a new phone case except every five minutes lol..

I don't know what happened with you quoting me, but every time I log on to the board it keeps saying you've quoted me, but brings me back here! It's like it wants me to know that you're going to make a new phone case except every five minutes lol..

kingston knows about the issue. There's a thread about it.

no my notifications are doing that too! every time i log on i have the same 5 alerts. kingston perhaps?

EDIT just kidding, ACEDAD got it covered;)

Just saw these on tumblr, i believe these uniforms are from a team in New Zealand. They're definitely different, not quite sure what i think about them though.. Sorry if they have ever been posted before! I've never seen them, but then again i'm not always on the boards.

358xh0j.jpg

The New Zealand uniform seems like it would be so uncomfortable to cheer in, and awkward. What if your flyer or another teammate's arm got stuck in it? Seems more like it would be a dance costume or something. I'm not a fan.

whats happening with the guys? I know one of them is still pretty young.
We still have a Small Coed 5 as well, their name is Thunder, and they have 4 boys,1 of which was on lightning last year, and another who was on thunder last year. The other 2 are new to the team.

My evil plan has been revealed haha! I do want you to know. My birthdays in February if you want to just buy me one though! ;)

In all seriousness my notifications are doing the same thing!

Just saw these on tumblr, i believe these uniforms are from a team in New Zealand. They're definitely different, not quite sure what i think about them though.. Sorry if they have ever been posted before! I've never seen them, but then again i'm not always on the boards.

358xh0j.jpg

Picture this without the stuff in the middle and it actually wouldn't be half bad..

358xh0j.jpg

Picture this without the stuff in the middle and it actually wouldn't be half bad..

Back