All-Star 2012-2013 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

The bases may have lost one or two but my cp seems to have lost the most.... Unis run like $325. We have an official gym bedazzler mom that blings all our gym stuff and I had her replace them!
Every gym definitely needs their own official bedazzler mom! Your uni cost isn't too bad. I think ours new were $365 but I was able to snag a used one for $200 this season :)

Sorry for the double post; thought I edited the first one but obviously it saved as a new post. My bad. Damn iPhone.

Swarovskis definitely shine much better than anything else (and I find the glue on them much better as well.)

Each crystal is only $.10-.15 I think.

Swarovskis definitely shine much better than anything else (and I find the glue on them much better as well.)

Each crystal is only $.10-.15 I think.

Only?! That's so much. 10 crystals and your uniform cost just went up $100. For , like, a bedazzled neckline.

it says .10-.15.. so I'm thinking they meant cents..
they definetly did!
Thinking about it, a uniform probably takes over 1000 stones depending on what you're doing. Blinging out the letters is 100, maybe more. a neckline is probably 200-300 for all rinestones and maybe 20 for one row spaced out. So really a uniform that initially cost 200$ is now going to cost $300+ because of the different crystals

they definetly did!
Thinking about it, a uniform probably takes over 1000 stones depending on what you're doing. Blinging out the letters is 100, maybe more. a neckline is probably 200-300 for all rinestones and maybe 20 for one row spaced out. So really a uniform that initially cost 200$ is now going to cost $300+ because of the different crystals

Our uniforms took about 250 crystals. We didn't want a heavily packed design, because the sublimated portion is already busy. Just a little sparkle to keep it clean and classy.

Hey Fierceboarders, not a uniform but we're proud to announce that we are now selling ICE Lady Lightning tank tops for $21. If you are interested in ordering please feel free to contact [email protected] !

14o81ok.jpg

i3s689.jpg

2r1z9l1.jpg

Back