All-Star 2012-2013 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Full uniform will be revealed at 6,000 followers
tumblr_lv627pmjjB1qg0j3m.jpg

Swarovski crystal? Every time one fell off I'd hear the mystic sound of money going down the drain lol

They're really nice uniforms though. Some people don't like sublimated full tops but I think they're pretty..guys uni looks good too!

Aren't most uniforms swarovski? I thought that almost all of them were using them now. I know ours were. It costs more but looks soooooooo pretty.

Cheer Force One's 2012-2013 sublimated uniform by Varsity
p6hp0.jpg

You can't tell by the picture, but the female uniforms are hand-stoned with Swarovski crystals....we LOVE them!
Love the new look, love the change from this from the old unis! Wish the older girls had half tops though

Nope, Swarovski are way more expensive - super sparkly on stage. Varsity has a rhinestone they use, but it's not Swarovski unless you order it. I'm not sure about any other uniform companies.

Swarovski crystal? Every time one fell off I'd hear the mystic sound of money going down the drain lol

They're really nice uniforms though. Some people don't like sublimated full tops but I think they're pretty..guys uni looks good too!

Thanks Kristen!! I am a *little* bit stressed about the rhinestones falling off...I'll let you know if it was worth it at the end of the season!! ;)

Back