All-Star 2012-2013 Tryouts

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Is this for sure or just a rumor? He seems pretty excited about the Fierce / OC thing, I thought he was staying?

well he has been coaching at a different gym every season for the past like... 4 years? So I would be more surprised if he stayed at Fierce.

Bucky has a plan...lol
He has said in the past that he wants to travel and experience different gyms, take the best of each and then start his own someday. So far he has World Cup, Top Gun, Spirit, Fierce, and now USA....we should start a pool of where he will go each year! I bet GBE after USA Wildcats!

Bucky has a plan...lol
He has said in the past that he wants to travel and experience different gyms, take the best of each and then start his own someday. So far he has World Cup, Top Gun, Spirit, Fierce, and now USA....we should start a pool of where he will go each year! I bet GBE after USA Wildcats!

Love USA Wildcats, so go them!

Now officially a cheerleader for the university of wisconsin green bay & the green bay packers!!!<3
Is Green Bay a stunt squad? I stalked pictures and I'm confused.

ETA: I found the answer on my own. It is so cool that you have that opportunity!

Do the Packers have cheerleaders?
The Packers haven't had official cheerleaders since 1988, however cheerleaders from the University of Wisconsin-Green Bay and St. Norbert College appear at home games throughout the season. The Packers discontinued their squad of official cheerleaders in large part due to fan indifference. There are no plans to return to official cheerleaders.

Absolutely cannot wait for VIP Athletics Vipers tryouts at the Baltimore gym on Saturday. It's been too long since I've seen some of the kids and I love seeing how much they've improved and what they bring to the table for the next season. :)

My younger cp is taking a year off (maybe forever... who knows? But she definitely wants a break).

My older cp just got her tryout results today - Senior 5!!! Not sure what division, last year they were medium coed. She moved up from senior 3 and is over the moon right now. This is her last year, so it's a perfect finish for her.

My younger cp is taking a year off (maybe forever... who knows? But she definitely wants a break).

My older cp just got her tryout results today - Senior 5!!! Not sure what division, last year they were medium coed. She moved up from senior 3 and is over the moon right now. This is her last year, so it's a perfect finish for her.
Congrats! I'm sure you both are thrilled!!!

Saturday, May 19th 12:00-4:00pm Woodlands Elite level 5 workouts! Come tryout to be a Colonel, General or Commander! WE might even be having a SR. Coed 5 name to be announced at soon!!! Bring your friends and let's go!

Lol no, we moved to San Antonio. Not Houston! Those woodlands girls were always so nice to her and she loves them. She thinks one of them are her sister, she thinks the others are her best friends lol. If we lived there that would probably be the route we would go though.
Thank you for the kind words about WE!

Congrats! I'm sure you both are thrilled!!!

We are, thank you! She is ridiculous right now :D but I'm just going to let her enjoy it. She's super senioring this year (she technically can super super senior next year but she's not going to) so this is it for her. It should be a good, but bittersweet year. Can't believe she's done after this. :(

Back