All-Star 2012 - 2013 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Of course the coaches didn't add it for fun. That is not what I said. If it maxes out the scoresheet, that makes sense.

Edited: I still don't see that making or breaking a high score.

Level 3 baskets can make or break a level 5 teams score.

I keep hearing people talk about true coed stunts and still don't see the big deal. Tossing to hands, pressing up to lib and popping off is nothing spectacular to me. I don't know of any senior level coed 5 team that can't do that..even if it's not in the routine. That is a skill that people fool around with just for fun. I strongly doubt that for example, Top Gun's coed team doesn't have any boys that can toss a girl to a lib without any help. IMO I don't think true coed stunting is necessary in that division. Now if an entire stunt sequence is done with one boy and one girl (or even a full up/advanced skill) that would be a different story..I'd def be amazed by that. I just don't get the hype around these teams with true coed stunting, when they toss girls up for 2 seconds and come right back down.

My comment is not meant to bash, hate nor disrespect Coed Elite. I was only using them as an example, along w/ Top Gun. I think both teams look awesome this year.

I think it's great to see the Coed division distinguishing themselves from all-girl, stuntwise by attempting a more collegiate, single-based style of stunting.
Are they double up, tictocs? No. But, with as aggressive as the girls have become in stunting, (ala SE for example) , I'm glad to see this evolution (pulling away or advancement) in a division that some were calling "dead" not too long ago.

CA Wildcats 2010 Center flyer had an Amazing Needle and good jumps.

And idk if anyone can answer this for me but what was her name and is she still cheering anywhere?

i think she was the point on Panthers before she aged out (?)

Back