All-Star 2012 - 2013 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'll also add this. Since someone has come on here to say that all 13 in Generals' formation are doing the standing fulls, assuming F5 actually did compete 25 standing fulls (which they didn't), they are sitting at around the same ratio. Generals 65% standing fulls, F5 69%. Nice try being a b**ch though (and don't even try and say you weren't trying to be one).

ETA: since you wanted to be technical, and I would like to be as accurate as possible, only 14 girls on F5 did standing fulls last year, meaning 39%.

Whoever said they ALL are doing the standing fulls is incorrect, only 11 actually do it. Which is still a HUGE number for a small team. (not trying to bash them, I really like them and think they will do extremely well this year). They may all be capable of doing them, but in that video not all 13 throw standing fulls.
And yes, F5 was very good last year about making it seem like they had many more with a mixture of standing tucks and handsprings (and 2 handsprings) to fulls. But even their ratio doesn't come close to the 55% that Generals have right now.

Whoever said they ALL are doing the standing fulls is incorrect, only 11 actually do it. Which is still a HUGE number for a small team. (not trying to bash them, I really like them and think they will do extremely well this year). They may all be capable of doing them, but in that video not all 13 throw standing fulls.
And yes, F5 was very good last year about making it seem like they had many more with a mixture of standing tucks and handsprings (and 2 handsprings) to fulls. But even their ratio doesn't come close to the 55% that Generals have right now.

Those girls are just not competition ready!! We are not trying to FOOL anyone!! We will get there!

My post was just meaning that someone has come on to say that they WILL be competing them, not that they are, sorry.

I dont know if this is really the place for this, but I wanted to brag a little bit.
This is my first day tumbling after over 7 months of rehab from tearing my miniscus, ACL, and LCL.
You can see how scared I was. I was SO afraid to land on my feet. All I could imagine was my knee tearing again and having to quit cheer forever. I probably stood there for 5 minutes lol

Nov 12, 2012 3:46pm | Facebook

This is probably the proudest cheer moment I have. Making myself get back on the dang horse and man up.
Yay!! Shameless self promotion!!

Please, please, please, for the sake of your knee, glue your ankles together in that landing. Other than that it was fine, looked good, you just for some reason pulled your feet apart in the landing and that's not gonna help your knee much! :p Good job though, congrats on the recovery!

I think what she meant was Generals looked like the routine was too much for them.Thus makes it unsafe. When more than 50% of your elites dont hit , and last pass was a bust like that it might be time to water down IMO.

I think what she meant was Generals looked like the routine was too much for them.Thus makes it unsafe. When more than 50% of your elites dont hit , and last pass was a bust like that it might be time to water down IMO.

A week ago those elites basically hit. MUCH better than they did at this competition. That was the point people were replying with.

Sorry, I'm a little late, but I'm with what a couple people have been saying, I've never been too much of an Orange fan. While they've always been a very strong and very talented team, their routines have always been on the.. I hate to say it, but boring side to me. I like a little pizzazz (sp?), especially when you have all the talent. Let me just say that I'm absolutely in love with them this season. That routine was jam packed with talent AND pizzazz.

Fantasy is definitely looking good, but those backwards kick doubles are just not doing it for me, even when executed well. It's probably just because I'm not a fan of plain ol' double down baskets either.. other than that, love what they're bringing to the table! I loved the formation in the beginning of tumbling, looked awesome!

I can't wait to see Generals hit! Their routine looks incredible.

Those girls are just not competition ready!! We are not trying to FOOL anyone!! We will get there!

That's what I figured. Give them a competition or two and they'll have it. Even w/o them they are still KILLING tumbling (both standing AND running)! I'm excited to see them around NCA time and watch them perform perfected routine!!

Back