All-Star 2012 - 2013 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Sorry, I'm a little late, but I'm with what a couple people have been saying, I've never been too much of an Orange fan. While they've always been a very strong and very talented team, their routines have always been on the.. I hate to say it, but boring side to me. I like a little pizzazz (sp?), especially when you have all the talent. Let me just say that I'm absolutely in love with them this season. That routine was jam packed with talent AND pizzazz.

you're in my head. I couldn't have said this any better.

Speaking of Small Senior, when can we see a vid of Orlando? :cloud9:
We just had our showcase - I know people took videos -so I would not be surprised if there is not one somewhere lol. We compete Dec. 1. :) We should have our music by then - I know the girls cant wait to get it. They have been working very hard - and in my opinion the routine is a little different (in a good way) than what we have usually done.

We just had our showcase - I know people took videos -so I would not be surprised if there is not one somewhere lol. We compete Dec. 1. :) We should have our music by then - I know the girls cant wait to get it. They have been working very hard - and in my opinion the routine is a little different (in a good way) than what we have usually done.
Glad to hear that. Been a big fan of angels for a long time. Hope they medal this year. :cloud9:

I watched because of your comment. I think their elite stunt is super cute but holy LEG! The little flyer on our right, wow, I'm shocked her leg isn't broke, I watched it 3 times. Maybe it's an illusion but it looks like her leg bends sideways, the crowd even goes ahhh.

Oh Pahleezzz...for real, why would her leg be broken, her bases caught her, she didn't touch the ground?? Watch it 3 more times in slow motion and check out her foot and bent knee.
Do you go to many cheer competition? The crowd goes ahhhh when any one falls

Oh Pahleezzz...for real, why would her leg be broken, her bases caught her, she didn't touch the ground?? Watch it 3 more times in slow motion and check out her foot and bent knee.
Look how her leg was bent though...doesnt look like a leg should bend that way. A little scary looking IMO. No need for you to be rude about it, you can state your opinion in a nicer manner.

That wasn't very nice, it did look a little on the scary side and it was probably just a bit over exaggerated.

I think double whip doubles have less risk to athletes than double punch doubles. Also that little girl threw the same pass last year.

In addition. The USASFs concern is athletes throwing things that cause injury. Clearly it is the athlete and coach who would be to blame for this girls injury. Not usasf. Also in a varsity score sheet. That pass won't change the score then if she just did a whip double. Execution would be more important.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

How aren't they?
From USASF rules site: "In standing tumbling only, skills involving two twists (i.e. Double fulls) must be immediately preceded
by a minimum of two backward traveling, non-twisting tumbling skills. One of these two skills must be
a back handspring."

**totally not being rude, but genuinely curious as to the reasoning behind that.

Back