All-Star 2012 - 2013 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Awww...that's not nice! He shared and it probably wasn't easy. I think he knows it wasn't the best landing. But, look at how proud he is in the video just to be able to tumble again.
I recently had a car wreck and my hands shook the first time I got behind the wheel again. I was so scared to drive...something any teenager can do! I mean, I've been driving for years! I don't think I'm a bad driver for having sweaty, shaky hands, or gripping the wheel too tightly. It's just how my mind dealt with it's memory of my trauma. It sounds silly, but I was so proud of myself for a drive to the grocery store!

Compassion and empathy are very attractive traits. Don't lose them too early. It's what makes us human.

Now, back to cherrrleadin'

If you would read my other post I clearly say that Im not putting him down. There was reason for me asking these things. :chillpill:

If you would read my other post I clearly say that Im not putting him down. There was reason for me asking these things. :chillpill:

Dearest, I did read your earlier posts. But, just because you say something isn't meant to be insulting, doesn't mean it hasn't come across that way. Go and re-read your own posts with an objective eye, especially the last one, and ask yourself if it isn't slightly condescending. That's why others have come to his defense. Don't be so defensive. Clearly, I'm not trying to school you or anything. (Did that sound sincere? Just because I said it...)

p.s. I'm never stressed, I'm blessed. Always :chillpill:.

Awww...that's not nice! He shared and it probably wasn't easy. I think he knows it wasn't the best landing. But, look at how proud he is in the video just to be able to tumble again.
I recently had a car wreck and my hands shook the first time I got behind the wheel again. I was so scared to drive...something any teenager can do! I mean, I've been driving for years! I don't think I'm a bad driver for having sweaty, shaky hands, or gripping the wheel too tightly. It's just how my mind dealt with it's memory of my trauma. It sounds silly, but I was so proud of myself for a drive to the grocery store!

Compassion and empathy are very attractive traits. Don't lose them too early. It's what makes us human.

Now, back to cherrrleadin'

Thank you! Thats exactly it.
I can standing tuck just fine, but the first one I just had to pull it out of my butt to get it over with. :cool:
It really was one of the harder things I have ever had to do in cheerleading and Im more proud of that tuck than any triple toe back or full that I have ever done, regardless of what people may think of it:)

Fear isn't always logical. I'm afraid of CATERPILLARS..

Even these little cutie pies?:)

710ex1.jpg

es4zv5.jpg

Dearest, I did read your earlier posts. But, just because you say something isn't meant to be insulting, doesn't mean it hasn't come across that way. Go and re-read your own posts with an objective eye, especially the last one, and ask yourself if it isn't slightly condescending. That's why others have come to his defense. Don't be so defensive. Clearly, I'm not trying to school you or anything. (Did that sound sincere? Just because I said it...)

Regardless of what you think or what anyone thinks about what I said I honestly wasnt trying to sound condescending. Im not saying that I havent been before because Im pretty blunt and up front about how I feel. But in all honesty I was simply just asking a question so that I could see where my kids are coming from and no one gave me a response that i found satisfactory... so I kept on asking.

Thank you! Thats exactly it.
I can standing tuck just fine, but the first one I just had to pull it out of my butt to get it over with. :cool:
It really was one of the harder things I have ever had to do in cheerleading and Im more proud of that tuck than any triple toe back or full that I have ever done, regardless of what people may think of it:)

This is the answer that I was looking for, if you would have worded your answer a little differently I might have understood where you were coming from and could have saved us all this back and forth business. Like I said before Im not trying to take away from what you did and in fact I congratulate you on getting back into it. But your responses didnt exactly answer my question. I mean i still dont get youre reasoning but kind of understand where youre coming from if that makes sense.

Back