All-Star 2012 London Olympics

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

My sister said her friend sat through all the athletes and complained because she only saw about two seconds of him. He's faaar too young for me though lol.

Lol! He's such a great athlete. Always been a great fan, had to wake up at 4:30am to watch him compete in Beijing because of the time difference, commitment! That kid is flawless.

I was so upset for him :( The GB team are so tight I really thought they would do it! Sad they missed out on medalling too!

Bradley Wiggins is a trooper, ringing the bell at the Opening Ceremony then doing the Road Race to protect Mark Cavendish in order for him to do the final sprint and now hes competing Wednesday!

Bradley Wiggins is a trooper, ringing the bell at the Opening Ceremony then doing the Road Race to protect Mark Cavendish in order for him to do the final sprint and now hes competing Wednesday!

He really is! So much respect and admiration for them all! Onwards and upwards :)

I want to see gymnastics, tennis, and swimming.

Both my mom's and dad's countries are competing in the Olympics. ( El Salvador (mom) and ( Nicaragua ( dad)

Back