All-Star 2012 Videos - V4

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Here is the best level 1 team!!
Cao!

That girl who is point for jumps and dance in this is the same girl on their Sr coed 4 that has the last pass and also the one who I believe does like a standing layout stepout at the end of the dance and omg she is like the fiercest girl ever ... When I saw these 2 teams in person I couldn't take my eyes off her. She is a performer!

Here is the best level 1 team!!
Cao!

That girl who is point for jumps and dance in this is the same girl on their Sr coed 4 that has the last pass and also the one who I believe does like a standing layout stepout at the end of the dance and omg she is like the fiercest girl ever ... When I saw these 2 teams in person I couldn't take my eyes off her. She is a performer!

A level 4 girl on a level 1?? :eek:

In the comments they were asked to take it down but looks like they didn't listen. Surprised they haven't contacted Youtube to take it down yet.

most teams leave for Daytona today (Tuesday).. I don't think leaving it up would give other teams an advantage over the Cards... Besides knowing their division, I know OSU and Texas Tech will definitely have a routine that can compete with what Louisville has. Can't wait for Daytona!

most teams leave for Daytona today (Tuesday).. I don't think leaving it up would give other teams an advantage over the Cards... Besides knowing their division, I know OSU and Texas Tech will definitely have a routine that can compete with what Louisville has. Can't wait for Daytona!
OSU's routine is also online and has been for a little while now, so I don't think this is too advantageous for anyone is Louisville's routine is up by now. We will all be in Daytona tonight/tomorrow seeing each other running through routines anyway. Can't wait to see what Texas Tech has to bring!! I so hope they can pull it off this year!

thought I posted these before but realized I didn't... Sparks maven and genesis from Cheersport in springfield

I competed here on this floor.. anddd it was terrible. I know a coach from another team that was so mad that she was planning on emailing the EP because an elite gymnast on her team and touched down in tumbling and got injured dong a round off tuck .. something shes prob been doing since she was 5 ha

Maryland Marlins Rogue (this is their new Sm Sr 5 team)

I dont mean to sound rude, I get that its every gym's goal to send has many teams to worlds as possible, but teams like this just erk me. They should not be small senior 5, they make the restricted 5 division for a reason.

I competed here on this floor.. anddd it was terrible. I know a coach from another team that was so mad that she was planning on emailing the EP because an elite gymnast on her team and touched down in tumbling and got injured dong a round off tuck .. something shes prob been doing since she was 5 ha
my team didn't compete I was just there watching my gym but I heard multiple complaints about the floor. My team was originally supposed to compete this comp but pulled out. After hearing how bad the floor was i'm kind of glad we didn't compete. I wouldn't expect something like this coming from cheersport.

OSU's routine is also online and has been for a little while now, so I don't think this is too advantageous for anyone is Louisville's routine is up by now. We will all be in Daytona tonight/tomorrow seeing each other running through routines anyway. Can't wait to see what Texas Tech has to bring!! I so hope they can pull it off this year!

Their routine is online? The one from Spirit Celebration? I figured that one was just a little something put together for fun.

I don't think they wanted it down because of the competition seeing it but more so because they didn't want the world to see it yet (except for those who went to the preview). Oh well I am just glad I got to see the full thing instead of waiting until after daytona for one to be uploaded.

I completely agree with you there's more to this story they didn't seem to mind having her on the whole season and all of the sudden she's gone cause of tumbling really!!!! Idk if Shes just saying that so she doesn't look bad for whatever she did or what but something else must have happen for her to get kicked off!!!!!

Whoa there cowboy!!! why are you assuming she got 'kicked off'??? Clearly, you don't know Maison at all. She will look fab tho, back in the black and blue!!

Back