College 2013 Uca College Nationals

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Does anyone know when the schedule is released?

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk 2

Yep, we're getting closer to the big weekend. I can't wait for Kentucky to get championship number 20, but it won't be easy with Alabama, UCF, Memphis, and possibly Tennessee and LSU nipping at our heels.

Does anyone know if Varsity is doing the live feed again? It's a nice touch for those of us on the other side of the Atlantic...

i'll be there competing small coed for the first time as a grad student! was always in D1A during undergrad.. will be interesting to watch from the other side!

Admission into UCA Nationals is 30$ a day..if you purchase the parkhopper pass thru UCA, the admission is included. The 3 day hopper is about 210$

Do you know if it's included in the regular park hopper pass purchased through disney?

If you purchase your park hopper pass through UCA, it include sports complex admission, giving you access to the full competition at Wide World of Sports. However, if you purchase your park hopper through Disney, you will have to pay an additional fee to gain access to the competition at the Wide World of Sports, unless you just want to watch at Indiana Jones, then your regular park hopper will get you in to that venue.

The bottom line is, the UCA hoppers have the competition admission built into the hoppers, and the regular ones do not.

Hope that clears up the confusion!

Back