All-Star 2014/2015 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

thought the PCM Angels video was mislabeled because it's a Senior 4 but checked the schedule and that's really what that team is called. They don't have their medium/large senior 5 team Angels anymore?

Nope, they started off the season as senior 5, then dropped down to restricted, and ended up as level 4.

Sorry TGLC, you were great and all and Imma let you finish trying for that 3-peat..

But Brandon has the best routine of this season.

If you notice, TGLC marks about 2-3 spots in this routine. I tried to pry from a coach what goes there... He laughed and said "something wicked this way comes..."

They are amazing again. No other Large Coed teams here, so saving it?!

All right y'all. I'm uploading some video but I'm suddenly wary to post it. We're not Brandon or Rockstar. Can I get a fierceboard pinky promise to be nice..these kids have been through a lot in the last ten days (and still have two guys with injuries...one out to January which is why there are only three guys on the mat and another with a bum ankle that did compete but isn't 100%).

I'm happy with their performance but I'm mom so I'm inherently biased.

All right y'all. I'm uploading some video but I'm suddenly wary to post it. We're not Brandon or Rockstar. Can I get a fierceboard pinky promise to be nice..these kids have been through a lot in the last ten days (and still have two guys with injuries...one out to January which is why there are only three guys on the mat and another with a bum ankle that did compete but isn't 100%).

I'm happy with their performance but I'm mom so I'm inherently biased.
Pinky swear! I can't wait to see it, even if it's more of an outline of what is to come this season. Hopefully everyone heals to 100% soon:)

ETA: Wow!! Just watched the reigncats video. They look great! The height that girl gets around 1:15 is wonderful! And their pyramid is more exciting than some worlds teams I've seen. Plus the dance is so fierce. What a great first performance.

Pinky swear! I can't wait to see it, even if it's more of an outline of what is to come this season. Hopefully everyone heals to 100% soon:)

ETA: Wow!! Just watched the reigncats video. They look great! The height that girl gets around 1:15 is wonderful! And their pyramid is more exciting than some worlds teams I've seen. Plus the dance is so fierce. What a great first performance.
I'm really not a dance girl so it's shocking to me how much I love it. It's like the first fierce dance my girl has ever gotten! Cp14 backs left of center and godCP is point <3

Suddenly having laptop drama so I'll try to post Royal from my phone. Not sure if it will embed in the post this way but here's the link.

There's actually two more 8 counts to the dance but the music is wrong (clearly) from the division change and they still have to trim an 8 count from the routine all together so they just stopped it early (and on time).

There was a shocking amount of pressure for a small competition if only because it set the schedule up weird so worlds teams were on early (we had an 8am meet time) so they were literally the first team to ever take the floor for CA Charlotte. After they went on it's like we all relaxed and it was hitsville for the other 8 teams!

Cp16 is the boy on the left of the three at the opening

#gulp

Last edited:
TGLC!!!!!!!!!!!
ummmm are you kidding me? they are the bomb.com & then some! Even if they marked little parts, their creativity, difficulty, execution is second to none! every year they come up with the most entertaining routines i have ever seen & the thing that makes it the most amazing is they do all this with absolute perfect technique.
Kristin & Victor --- can i get in your head for 5 minutes?? lordy!!

Back