All-Star 2014/2015 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Someone please have a video recording of Peach, Orange and Love at WSF today. Congratulations to Stingrays on their well deserved paid bids and CheerTyme's at large bid!!

Suddenly having laptop drama so I'll try to post Royal from my phone. Not sure if it will embed in the post this way but here's the link.

There's actually two more 8 counts to the dance but the music is wrong (clearly) from the division change and they still have to trim an 8 count from the routine all together so they just stopped it early (and on time).

There was a shocking amount of pressure for a small competition if only because it set the schedule up weird so worlds teams were on early (we had an 8am meet time) so they were literally the first team to ever take the floor for CA Charlotte. After they went on it's like we all relaxed and it was hitsville for the other 8 teams!

Cp16 is the boy on the left of the three at the opening

#gulp

Your cp has a gorgeous standing full! They look great. That's a talented team you have and I can't wait to see them hit with the full routine!

Your cp has a gorgeous standing full! They look great. That's a talented team you have and I can't wait to see them hit with the full routine!
Awww thanks! It's the first time he's ever competed it (new skill since the summer) so he'll be happy to hear it :)

Thanks for being awesome fierceboarders. They've got a lot of potential especially if they can hit what they're working on in practice (that was all watered down here). I think they'll hold their own well for a first year team as the season goes on. <3

Back