High School 2014 Uca Bluegrass Championship

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

any scores? I heard SW was amazing and dominated the entire competition with a 10 point difference over everyone that competed all day......

Southwestern was the ONLY team that I saw all day hi their routine. And not only did they hit, they were flawless. And the difficulty was unreal. It was incredible. Could possibly be one of the best performances/routines I have ever seen in my life.

Southwestern was the ONLY team that I saw all day hi their routine. And not only did they hit, they were flawless. And the difficulty was unreal. It was incredible. Could possibly be one of the best performances/routines I have ever seen in my life.
I can't wait to see them.

I got to watch Large, but did not see awards. From watching, yes they should have won. They had a lot of errors, but everyone else in the division did too.

So happy with Greenup's cheer score! I'm shocked that so many of the scores were so low. Ravenwood's 10th place finish also surprises me, given that they won 2nd in the nation last year.

NLMS and NLHS got 4th. :( What is the minimum place you must get to earn a bid?
Not sure if it's still the same but when I competed at UCA regionals in high school our coach said you had to get at least a 70 to get a bid.

Back