High School 2014 Uca Bluegrass Championship

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Does anyone have any videos from the event!? Why is it so hard to see teams through out the year?!
I wish high school cheer were as connected as all-star. It seems like Kentucky and Massachusetts are the only states that really document cheer.

That's not really true, it's based off of a lot of factors. Natural point break, potential, routine structure, etc. However, it's a good goal to have.
Yeah I was never sure. That's just what our coach told us.

Southwestern was the ONLY team that I saw all day hi their routine. And not only did they hit, they were flawless. And the difficulty was unreal. It was incredible. Could possibly be one of the best performances/routines I have ever seen in my life.
OMG! What just happend at their States competition? They got 8th?

OMG! What just happend at their States competition? They got 8th?

My information came from my assistant coach (who is originally from Somerset/Southwestern HS) - They had a girl get hurt & only competed 11. They didn't do their pyramid. I hate it for them - they are so amazing!

My information came from my assistant coach (who is originally from Somerset/Southwestern HS) - They had a girl get hurt & only competed 11. They didn't do their pyramid. I hate it for them - they are so amazing!
But don't they have five alternates? Or did it happen too late for them to switch someone in?

Any videos
I got to see it on youtube. the have the entire state competition posted. I was surprised that they only went with the two stunt groups with the third marking the stunts and they couldn't do the prymaid; but I was a bit shocked that their routine is basically the same from two years ago.....

Back