College 2015 Nca College Nationals

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Is anyone tweeting updates? Teams have been going for close to 45 minutes now and I see nothing. =(

All Girl IA prelims are almost over and still not updates to be seen. Ummm...maybe the service in there sucks this year??

All Girl IA Prelims:
advancing to finals
1. Maryland 94.5
2. OSU 94.24
3. Louisville 92.78
4. South Carolina (don't know a score yet)
5. Iowa State 86.75
6. NC State 86.43

Challenge Cup
7. Clemson 85.48
8. Illinois 85.33
9. Northern Illinois 84.43
If you win the chaampion cup you go to finals rights?

All Girl IA Prelims:
advancing to finals
1. Maryland 94.5
2. OSU 94.24
3. Louisville 92.78
4. South Carolina (don't know a score yet)
5. Iowa State 86.75
6. NC State 86.43

Challenge Cup
7. Clemson 85.48
8. Illinois 85.33
9. Northern Illinois 84.43

NCA scoresheet on twitter says that NC State are not advancing/Iowa State is the last qualifier?

Day 1 results for All Girl 1. Heard Louisville had half a pyramid fall. Look how close those top 3 raw scores are, it's going to be a battle on the bandshell tomorrow!

DQX6J7s.png

NCA scoresheet on twitter says that NC State are not advancing/Iowa State is the last qualifier?
You're correct, I counted wrong on the slots for tomorrow! Thanks for the correction.

NC State had a safety for a shoulder sit in a pyramid.

Please send some thoughts out to my sorority sister and good friend on South Carolina all girl. Broke her nose, had to stop the routine and sub in an alternate and perform again. They had some falls and several TDs but proud of them for still making finals!

Last edited:
NC State had a safety for a shoulder sit in a pyramid.

Please send some thoughts out to my sorority sister and good friend on South Carolina all girl. Broke her nose, had to stop the routine and sub in an alternate and perform again. They had two falls and several TDs but proud of them for still making finals!
you can't do a shoulder sit? Thoughts going out to your sister and hoping for a strong day 2!

you can't do a shoulder sit? Thoughts going out to your sister and hoping for a strong day 2!
HA as far as I know you can! There was just some form of illegal element involved. (this is secondhand information so who knows) Sucks because that would have put them into finals. Hope they correct it and win the Challenge Cup!

Edited: The deduction was for having a shoulder sit up before the cheer started. 2 whole points! Bummer.

Last edited:
HA as far as I know you can! There was just some form of illegal element involved. (this is secondhand information so who knows) Sucks because that would have put them into finals. Hope they correct it and win the Challenge Cup!

Edited: The deduction was for having a shoulder sit up before the cheer started. 2 whole points! Bummer.

At the beginning of the 45 second? I think that may carry over into challenge cup?

One year we did extensions in the 45second (which wasn't allowed then) and got a 5 point deduction and I think we ended up not winning challenge cup because of it.

Back