All-Star 2019-2020 Uniform Reveals

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Seems like we’re all going for more classic lines this year. I like it.

I’m low-key wondering if TGLC returned to a classic uni design because last year’s unis received such mixed reactions. This is very tame for them. I like it, but it’s definitely more conservative.

Their program uniforms are usually tamer than the worlds teams. I’m sad because I really like the old ones.

I think the new standards and the fact that no one knows how they are going to be interpreted is leading teams that are adopting new uniforms to be a little more conservative there, as well as with hair and makeup. Most gyms use full program unis for a couple of seasons, and the trend seems to be to want something that looks more like school/university uniforms vs a dance costume.

I think the new standards and the fact that no one knows how they are going to be interpreted is leading teams that are adopting new uniforms to be a little more conservative there, as well as with hair and makeup. Most gyms use full program unis for a couple of seasons, and the trend seems to be to want something that looks more like school/university uniforms vs a dance costume.

I think there’s a lot to that idea. With the new regulations, yeah we’ll probably be seeing some more conservative styles to prevent inadvertently racking up avoidable uni deductions.

I’m torn about this. I like the clean lines of a more collegiate look, but have felt lately that college unis veer toward boring (two-color designs, no personality). So it’ll be interesting to see how AS teams — with their penchant for lots of flair — embrace this trend.

There has been a concerted effort to generally go for a more "athletic" look with uniforms (and hair and makeup) among the larger programs. It isn't accidental. That doesn't mean that every single team/uniform/look will be more conservative, just something we generally want to work towards.

Maybe blinged out knee braces are a new style?

Ouch! I love the look of their couture styles but they're not very practical. :confused:

There has been a concerted effort to generally go for a more "athletic" look with uniforms (and hair and makeup) among the larger programs. It isn't accidental. That doesn't mean that every single team/uniform/look will be more conservative, just something we generally want to work towards.

I LOVE the movement toward more athletic-looking options. They wear better for sure!

Steele Athletics - Titanium (Medium Coed 6)

The skirt is a misfire. It looks unfinished. Maybe if they’d gone for a trim, it’d look a little more polished.

Plus loose A-line skirts are tough anyway because they can muddle choreo and look distracting. However, they can flare beautifully during tumbling. But by making this a half skirt, they removed the one thing that a loose A-line really does well.

Points for trying something different though. If Rebel does anything well, it’s pioneering new design concepts.

Back