All-Star 2021 Worlds - Day 2 Discussion

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I've just started reading twitter the past few months because I'm an old lady, but I think there was a lot of talk of Orange being a really toxic team which is why some girls quit. A girl left for another big gym, another very famous tumbler talked crap on her for leaving but has now followed her to that team and is getting a lot of hate too.

I can't believe I actually know these things.
Look at you filling us all in on the TEA :cool:

Oh I guess you can't rewind Visa anymore? The feed stopped and the earliest you can rewind it to is PA Blacklight. That's disappointing.

Super seniors and bombshells are both world champs?! No buddy pinch me I’m afraid to wake up I’ve wanted this for both of them for so long!! Congrats ladies! Bringing home a world champ to two new gyms! They deserve it.

If anyone is having stream issues and is watching on the FireTV app, force quitting the app and clearing the cache worked for me!

Anybody have the power to get large coed to compete in the Arena :mad:- it seems to have the most reliable stream atm.

Visa is just gone honestly
I've had zero issues with HP. Don't want to jinx it, but just made it through a whole routine in VISA.
And yes Blacklight!

I've just started reading twitter the past few months because I'm an old lady, but I think there was a lot of talk of Orange being a really toxic team which is why some girls quit. A girl left for another big gym, another very famous tumbler talked crap on her for leaving but has now followed her to that team and is getting a lot of hate too.

I try to avoid Twitter like the plague . I’ve came to the conclusion that at 19 years old i am way to old for the catty remarks and toxic attitudes you see on there. That might be why I didn’t know any of that lol. I really hope that’s not true about Orange because my younger cousin goes to stingrays and she’s hoping to make either orange or peach for next season.

I try to avoid Twitter like the plague . I’ve came to the conclusion that at 19 years old i am way to old for the catty remarks and toxic attitudes you see on there. That might be why I didn’t know any of that lol. I really hope that’s not true about Orange because my younger cousin goes to stingrays and she’s hoping to make either orange or peach for next season.

You have to be mature enough to understand that most of it is probably not true or greatly exaggerated. Also, some of it makes me actually laugh out loud because people are so crazy. Butttttt there are also things I definitely believe and I look at some gyms much differently. It solidified my assumptions if anything.

I feel like the Orange athletes I've known have said nothing but amazing things, for the record.

One of those girls is now on Beatles

Back