All-Star 2021 Worlds - Day 2 Discussion

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

15d07807b2d2bab5a085c106827a9ca5.jpg

I’m so proud of Miss Hiss!! [emoji24][emoji216]
We have several silvers from years past. This one is special though. I couldn’t be any more proud. I hope my daughter is on Miss Hiss next year!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Any chance I can come move in with you so I can also be on miss hiss?!?! Hahaha

Seeing on Twitter (grain of salt of course) that Eddie's tweet leaked results and Nfinity found out they won early... I mean it was kinda expected but you have to feel bad for them for having the moment ruined
so are coaching staff finding out results before awards then... ive been gone all day....

so are coaching staff finding out results before awards then... ive been gone all day....
Eddie said results were emailed to coaches and he didn't realize that they hadn't been officially announced yet.

Did Jaylen cheer this year or is she coming back for next season?

She took 2 years off. She did come back this season but literally showed up at tryouts. It took her like 2-3 days to get her full back but like 2/3 weeks after team placements to get her standing tumbling back. So they placed her kind of generously on level 5 since she could barely tumble again.

She has all her tumbling now for miss hiss. Not a double but Arabian though to full and i believe standing 1 to full.

Unfortunately .... she will miss all of tryouts this year (the whole month of May) and the first couple weeks in June of team practice. We aren’t going back to Texas and traveling. So unfortunately idk if she will even be placed on a team. So i think if anything she will spend another year on 5 or be an alternate but I’d love for her to be on hiss!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

So every cea team that was a contender for a globe today, so far has globed?? This is looking like a great worlds for them!

Back