All-Star 2021 Worlds - Day 2 Discussion

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I also just realized something:

If they've won 4x - no one on Blops (from oldest all the way to youngest) knows what it's like to NOT win a ring.

Their seniors will graduate with a ring for every finger if they win tonight.

Crazy.

I think it's the history of it and the history of the teams in those divisions that sets it apart. But I suggested yesterday to lower the the numbers for those divisions. But I think the main thing that would help would be to raise the minimum age for open divisions. Because right now, they're about the same between senior and open, so teams find it easier to go open when there is no maximum age. Raising the minimum would shift more teams back to senior.
Yeah it would break my heart slightly, but isn't medium like 32 and large 38? Just rename small - medium and bump a it a few people, and remane xs - small. Or just don't have an age cap on senior teams, I don't understand why the US doesn't just make all senior teams open

Yeah it would break my heart slightly, but isn't medium like 32 and large 38? Just rename small - medium and bump a it a few people, and remane xs - small. Or just don't have an age cap on senior teams, I don't understand why the US doesn't just make all senior teams open
Medium is 30. Make that large, max out 12ish boys in large coed. Then rename small to medium and x-small to small.

Vengeance baskets are *chefs kiss*
However...I am not a fan of these all red uniforms, The boys uniforms look like the Kool-Aid man

Back