All-Star 2021 Worlds - Day 2 Discussion

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I can't believe the number of doubles some of these boys throw in routines. How?!

Also, I could never be a Worlds coach. I care about technique wayyyy too much for this.

Husband decided that he’s too tired post night shift to watch F1 racing so I’m back until this insane tee time during large senior

Fusion is another example of a ruffly skirt that I don't mind.

Is everyone's feed buffering? We get about 20 seconds of video, and then the dreaded "Loading" message. Back up, reconnect, and the same thing happens. Not a great way to start the day.

Is everyone's feed buffering? We get about 20 seconds of video, and then the dreaded "Loading" message. Back up, reconnect, and the same thing happens. Not a great way to start the day.
Mine's working great.

Yeah, same problem. It worked for about ten minutes and then started doing it again. :mad:

Love USA Reign!! They've been good, but they just get better every year.

May be an issue with the Roku app. We're fine on laptop and even casting directly to our TV from the FloCheer app on our phone.
I switched over to the arena and it's been playing fine, just HP having problems. Watch it start doing the same thing once teams start though. Laptop is fine for me as well so must be Roku's issue.

Back