All-Star 2021 Worlds - Day 3 Discussion

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Honestly I'm kinda heart broken for seniors, they've been too close too many times at this point. :(

Cheer twitter is really toxic. Lol. Congrats Orange! Orange and SE were my top 2 since last season.

I am so anxious I just closed my streaming laptop out of pure and anxiety, then remembered awards were coming and opened it back up after I clearly had missed them.

close enough...I'll count that as a win for me

As her retired years add up, I enjoy being able to watch as just of fan of the division and just enjoy what each one is so spectacular at. I could do that back in the day because Big Bit’s team hadn’t quite reached the consistency in the I’m a contender category so ...... maybe I’m getting that joy back who knows??

As I said before, clean Oranges are veryyy hard to beat so I suspected they'd come out on top.

I will say, SE has not hit 2 zeros at Worlds in my recent memory and they should be very proud.

It has to sting though, this is in recent memory the cleanest they have hit in a long time and it was still not quite there.

As her retired years add up, I enjoy being able to watch as just of fan of the division and just enjoy what each one is so spectacular at. I could do that back in the day because Big Bit’s team hadn’t quite reached the consistency in the I’m a contender category so ...... maybe I’m getting that joy back who knows??
So much easier to enjoy it when you don't have a dog in the fight

As I said before, clean Oranges are veryyy hard to beat so I suspected they'd come out on top.

I will say, SE has not hit 2 zeros at Worlds in my recent memory and they should be very proud.

It has to sting though, this is in recent memory the cleanest they have hit in a long time and it was still not quite there.
I also feel like this is some of the highest tumbling difficulty they've had it recent years too

Back