All-Star 2021 Worlds - Day 3 Discussion

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Also Worlds continues to remind me that your performance all year means nothing.

We saw that with 2019 WCSS and I feel like 20-21 Orange has had the same struggles with personnel changes, having less than perfect performances all year, etc. (I recall them having to mark at one of the larger comps because of missing athletes.)

But this 2:30 is the one that matters.

Work called and I missed awards, but I guess I didn't really miss anything since it's all stupid now. I need reaction videos ASAP.

SXSC -
10 - famous superstars
9 -LACF Gold
8- Cali Blue Crew
7-CA Onyxcats
6- ACX Kat Daddies
5-Rain Downpour
4-CJA Team Gunz
3-UMAS Royals
2-T&S Diamonds
1- GT Fever

Seen a few tweets now saying they should scrap two days for worlds for the divisions where everyone advances anyway since that day one hit is “a waste of time and energy”

Thoughts anyone? I like seeing them go both days regardless. Did the scores used to carry over or has it always been a day 2 score only? I can’t remember.

The next highest is 6: SOT, WCSS, Wildcats. (maybe one other team that I'm somehow forgetting right now)

What about Gymtym? I know one or both of their team won yesterday which brings their total to 22 spread between 4 (?) teams I believe.

Back