All-Star 2021 Worlds - Day 3 Discussion

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

WELL Go orange, Go lady lightning and GO FEVER!!

That’s all for me. Back to high school land to plan my tryouts. Until next year :cloud9:

I’m so excited for UMAS!

I had to close my laptop because I don’t have my charger and I need to make sure the I see the Cali trifecta in an hour. Keep the updates coming here!

Seen a few tweets now saying they should scrap two days for worlds for the divisions where everyone advances anyway since that day one hit is “a waste of time and energy”

Thoughts anyone? I like seeing them go both days regardless. Did the scores used to carry over or has it always been a day 2 score only? I can’t remember.
It's always been Day 2 score only. Used to be that if you had a $ bid (paid or partial) you only competed day 2, but did a run through Day 1. Lots of teams would mark sections and would perform in practice wear. I personally loved it. They got rid of that in 08 and had everyone compete day 1.

What about Gymtym? I know one or both of their team won yesterday which brings their total to 22 spread between 4 (?) teams I believe.
They had 20 before this weekend. Won with Gold yesterday, and so far Fever today.
Black/Platinum have a combined 6. Black essentially became Platinum and then became it's own team later, but there were two years where they won in both senior coed as well as IOC5, so I don't really know how to split that up.
Pink has 3
Jade has 1
Chrome/Sherbet has 5 (IOC7)
Gold/Orange has 5 (IO7)
Fever has 2

Seen a few tweets now saying they should scrap two days for worlds for the divisions where everyone advances anyway since that day one hit is “a waste of time and energy”

Thoughts anyone? I like seeing them go both days regardless. Did the scores used to carry over or has it always been a day 2 score only? I can’t remember.

Scores never carried over. It was always to get used to the floor and performance placement for the next day .

Back