All-Star 3 Year Old Bhs

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Maybe she´ll come in, do a fierce hairflip and tell them she wants a tiny team at CA because her daughter is the next *putinnameofanyfamouscheerleader* and they´d better see her talent.

Please keep us updated in the case she´ll come and let Tiny do Tumbling and Stretching privates :cool:

That doesn't work too well in our gym - as in most, I hope - but it would be entertaining to watch. LOL!

And might I also add that in one of her IG pictures she has her "baby" on a stunt stand. A $400 stunt stand! God help that child as she gets older and doesn't live up to her mothers "cheerlebrity dreams". :eek:

xm04t1.jpg

.....I don't know how I feel....

Okay I work nights and last night at my 2nd job..not a lot whole lot going on. It's kind of a weird web on IG. The _cheermama IG is operated by the baby's mom and she also runs a "anon" page called "cheerperfected" that does contests and edits. On it she said she was trying out for CA when they moved and in the bio it says "check out my other page at _cheermama"...so same person right? Well then stalking the feed I found a link to "her" twitter that had a much younger girl going by "Fierceonce". She also posted a comment that she wanted one of the CA athletes to "KIK" her and the id was sadiecakezz (same username on IG as the mom). So either there are two people on the same accounts or she is catfishing CA athletes claiming to be younger.
Social media has made life so much more fun.

Okay I work nights and last night at my 2nd job..not a lot whole lot going on. It's kind of a weird web on IG. The _cheermama IG is operated by the baby's mom and she also runs a "anon" page called "cheerperfected" that does contests and edits. On it she said she was trying out for CA when they moved and in the bio it says "check out my other page at _cheermama"...so same person right? Well then stalking the feed I found a link to "her" twitter that had a much younger girl going by "Fierceonce". She also posted a comment that she wanted one of the CA athletes to "KIK" her and the id was sadiecakezz (same username on IG as the mom). So either there are two people on the same accounts or she is catfishing CA athletes claiming to be younger.

Her IG is back to being private. Something or someone must be giving her crap.

I do know that her cousins or whatever run a 'inspiration' account for stretching and seem to be younger..could be them?

And the FBI strikes again...:p

Latest posts

Back