All-Star 3 Year Old Bhs

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

There is a big difference between teaching a young child a new skill because the coach feels she is ready to progress and teaching a kid a skill so she can showboat at a party to impress family and friends.

This.
Who would want their kid to get a skill just to impress family and friends?
Let kids get the skills in their own, natural progression for themselves and for their team. Not for mom, for coach, for instafame.
Salem over ;-)

this just in: Apparently there is a fan page on instagram about Alyss and it has 27 followers and the page and it is only been up like a day....also there is a photo of Alyss with the caption- follow her her account was hacked at 13k followers....honey it
031c49205de911e396ca123a32d64061_8.jpg

wasn't hacked it was taken down.

I would bet money that this child is doing pageants as well and Momma wants her to be famous. I have no issues (for the most part) with pageants as long as the kids want to be doing them . Clearly this child at 2 is being used by her mother for some personal need for fame and that is sad. Yes on some level we all live through our children but their are extremes... I see a mom fishing for a reality show here.

I would bet money that this child is doing pageants as well and Momma wants her to be famous. I have no issues (for the most part) with pageants as long as the kids want to be doing them . Clearly this child at 2 is being used by her mother for some personal need for fame and that is sad. Yes on some level we all live through our children but their are extremes... I see a mom fishing for a reality show here.
Awkward sauce that she's wearing a CEA uni but saying Smoed 20-who the heck cares about 10 years from now.

Unfortunately shes not. She made a post about it on instagram.

Hopefully she just posted for more attention.
If not - that´s crazy.
Not that´s it´s crazy to move for your dream team if your a teenager and your parents agree.
But it´s crazy to move because you think your 2year old will win worlds with CA in 2025.

I am repulsed by this @_cheermama IG page. Why does she even have 2100 followers? Who would follow a baby in sport bras besides sickos?!?

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Plot twist: she has been all over IG talking about how they are moving to Cali so the 2 year old can be a bullet. God help you Eddie....

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Lord help us. If this woman sets foot in the gym, I'll lose it.

We don't even have a tiny or mini team so she'll have to wait a few years... so the joke's on her!

Lord help us. If this woman sets foot in the gym, I'll lose it.

We don't even have a tiny or mini team so she'll have to wait a few years... so the joke's on her!

Maybe she´ll come in, do a fierce hairflip and tell them she wants a tiny team at CA because her daughter is the next *putinnameofanyfamouscheerleader* and they´d better see her talent.

Please keep us updated in the case she´ll come and let Tiny do Tumbling and Stretching privates :cool:

Back