All-Star Aca Nationals Fortworth Tx

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I wish someone would have videoed the CA coaches during Panthers day 2 performance. Their reaction was priceless!! & I do want to say, the entire Woodlands Program was incredible this weekend, as well as Texas Cheer. I went early Monday just to watch the younger teams from both programs and I was blown away!

Also Woodlands J5 is the DEAL. Congrats to every team this weekend!!

At a bid competition I was at in December, the EP asked all level 5 coaches whether or not they had bids and whether or not they would accept at large bids (so they could save the trouble of awarding it to them and having to give it out a few days later)
Smart EP. I wish this was standard procedure. Along with BlueCat 's idea of recognizing those already holding a bid, it could help a lot of competitions have awards ceremonies that the general audience can understand and follow.

I wish someone would have videoed the CA coaches during Panthers day 2 performance. Their reaction was priceless!! & I do want to say, the entire Woodlands Program was incredible this weekend, as well as Texas Cheer. I went early Monday just to watch the younger teams from both programs and I was blown away!

Also Woodlands J5 is the DEAL. Congrats to every team this weekend!!

Same to CA! This whole weekend was absolutely incredible! I was blown away by every program there! And I saw you on Pumas and LadyKatz great job! Cant wait for NCA!

Congrats to everyone this weekend!!! Glad we got an at large but now on to the next to try for a paid!

all the teams were so good this weekend even with minor mistakes for some!!

good luck at all up coming comps!

Couple of things about this weekend...

1) Yay for Panthers and Wildcats and SOT Medium!! I didn't see Wildcats or SOT but Panthers were AMAZING!!!
2) Woodlands Colonels....holy cow!!! Our J5 was in 2nd behind them after day 1. I had a parent ask me what we needed to do to beat them. I pretty much said they would have to drop every stunt and the whole pyramid! ha This team is the total package. Yes they have tiny little fliers but those tiny little fliers also tumble their little butts off!! I give them major props and yes, if they hit like they did this weekend there isn't a team in this country that can take an NCA jacket from them, IMO.
3) I was really hoping someone on here would mention the center flyer on T&S J5. That was my youngest daughter filling in for an injured flyer and she performed her little butt off and did amazing on her debut at level 5. Just wanted to give her a shout out. :)

Also, does anyone know if they will have shoe vendors there? The little one desperately needs to find a new style of shoes. The there is no in between size for youth 2 and ladies 4 in the Evolution and the youth sizes run 1 1/2 sizes too small ...ughhhhh!!!

Ugh, I know, this is really frustrating. Cp is still going strong in her size 2s (she normally wears a 13), but I don't know what to do for next season. If you find something, let me know!

1) Yay for Panthers and Wildcats and SOT Medium!! I didn't see Wildcats or SOT but Panthers were AMAZING!!!
2) Woodlands Colonels....holy cow!!! Our J5 was in 2nd behind them after day 1. I had a parent ask me what we needed to do to beat them. I pretty much said they would have to drop every stunt and the whole pyramid! ha This team is the total package. Yes they have tiny little fliers but those tiny little fliers also tumble their little butts off!! I give them major props and yes, if they hit like they did this weekend there isn't a team in this country that can take an NCA jacket from them, IMO.
3) I was really hoping someone on here would mention the center flyer on T&S J5. That was my youngest daughter filling in for an injured flyer and she performed her little butt off and did amazing on her debut at level 5. Just wanted to give her a shout out. :)

i saw your oldest in her wheel chair :( I felt so bad but she looked like she was in good spirits! I hope for a speedy recovery for her!!

i saw your oldest in her wheel chair :( I felt so bad but she looked like she was in good spirits! I hope for a speedy recovery for her!!

Thanks Angelica!! She's doing better now. She had a emotional breakdown Sunday night after she saw them compete without her. But I think she's finally accepted the reality of it all and is just wanting to heal quickly and get back in the game. :)

Thanks Angelica!! She's doing better now. She had a emotional breakdown Sunday night after she saw them compete without her. But I think she's finally accepted the reality of it all and is just wanting to heal quickly and get back in the game. :)
I saw about her leg on twitter, will she be back for worlds? I feel so sorry for her :(

I saw her! We stayed Monday night to watch all the level 5 teams and cheered her on! She did amazing and fit right in with the rest of the team, it looked like she has always been with them.

Back